Search results

1. B

MVS JP Kizuna Encounter

I'm thinking about selling this, but I have no idea what the price of it is. It's used and comes in a custom shock box. I wasn't able to find any on eBay at the moment. I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum, I wasn't sure where to ask this. Thank-you for your time Sincerely, Bluehaze
  2. B

Wanted 4-slot MVS and MOTW (+title card) NM/M

Trying to find a 4-slot MVS board that is in Very Good-Near Mint-Mint condition. Also looking for a MOTW + Title card. Obviously I want all of them 100% working and I will pay via paypal from a verified account. In addition, I would like a Last Blade 1/2 + Card, but preferably after I get the...
  3. B

Neo 4-slot z80 error, no boot.

I recently received a 4-slot MVS board and the first thing I did, before even turning it on, was properly dust and swab the connectors and board to prevent any electrostatics discharges etc., etc. Anyways, when I got around to plugging in an MVS cart for the first time (properly cleaned as...
  4. B

Oklahoma residents wanted, OKC prefer

Hey, I was thinking of starting an Oklahoman Neo-Geo club (if there is already one please tell me because I won't know otherwise. I live in Oklahoma City. Even if there isn't a club please email me at oblivionstone2001@yahoo.com if you live in the area and would like to talk or play some neo...