Search results

1. R

Girls Gone Wild near my college tonite

no shit I got the flyer scanned I'm gonna find a ride and sneak in 'cause Im underage. I've sneaked into bars before i got nothing to be scared of. Jealous? 90% of you are thinking bullshit, but I can email you the scan.
  2. R

Monitor Q

I saw a 4slot at a Pizza Hut (sadly only very old games and busted joysticks) and the monitor was gradually darker going right to left and the side was almost black. The cab itself is in very good condition besides maybe a bad joystick or oos joystick wire. Anyway if I were to buy it I'd want...
  3. R

-5V on Jamma/MVS

Will leaving -5V while using an Mvs board harm it? or because it is n/c it will be ignored?
  4. R

oh boy Mushiki

...You have surpassed my expectations. Just when think someone can't hate their REAL homeland, race, and gender anymore he goes above and beyond. The new signature is even gayer, more Japanimationese, and overall more pathetic. Seriously you can like Japan to death (dont know why you'd want...
  5. R

Places to buy Jap/Euro SCART cables?

I plan to get an XRGB2+ and would like to use the SCART input for multiple systems but want the best picture. I heard the RCA to SCART cable is second rate and if I'm gonna go with RGB I want the best bandwidth (7+ MHz). I'm looking where I could order a basic SCART-SCART or whatever. I only...
  6. R

Question on Snk's identity

I know there was bankruptcy or something back in 2001 but SNK came back under a different title in 2003, but what really happened? This is really newbie-ish and i feel ignorant. Does anyone what happened to the staff that created stuff like KOF? What's their involvement? I guess I want how...
  7. R

Cigar opinions

I, after graduating high school let loose and am trying booze and cigars, but I won't be trying any of the illicit stuff. Anyhow I've smoked twice since and think I'll do it no more than once a month with friends. Some people are grossed out but I think it's neat to puff a big expensive stogie...
  8. R

LM1881N Order

Does anyone know of national retailers or sites that sell Lm1881 chips. Apparently no RadioShacks sell any useful IC's other than an op-amp...just really odd clock processing stuff whatever that is. --Thanksh
  9. R

Newbie Q: test/service momentary Y/N?

Are the test and service switch buttons for MVS momentary contact (pressing button will toggle the mode) or is it button that stays pressed?
  10. R

Need help finding RGB traces.NTSC tv

Hi, I need help on a project I'm doing. I want to use my SHARP 13J-M100 Tv (only has RF and composite in) for the MVS's RGBS. I can't find any schematics online and am a little puzzled by the unlabeled circuitry. I want to tap into R, G, and B, and find where sync goes BEFORE the amp's that...