Search results

1. B

MAME on the Xbox?

some smart bastards got MAME working on the Xbox. sitehere. he got metal slug 2 running! :P
  2. B

Definition of 'Cheap.'

on my site, i've created a page that clearly defines the meaning of being 'cheap.' well, not so clearly. i wrote it perhaps... half a year ago, in a fit of rage and frustration, so i guess a lot of it's flawed. that's why i'm writing this post. well, the actual page, is Definition: Cheapness...
  3. B

just wondering...

excluding minor alterations, how many different games has the 'Alpha' Ryu set of sprites been in? Street Fighter Zero Street Fighter Zero 2 Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha Street Fighter Zero 3 X-Men vs Street Fighter Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter Marvel vs Capcom Marvel vs Capcom 2 (not...
  4. B

Street Fighter Zero 3 decrypted.

moderators, please move/delete this if necessary. yeah, that's about all i have to say. but, i doubt if anyone would be able to download this for a while, resources are clogged. another thing - the crew at CPS2 shock said that they wouldn't be decrypting any games made after 1997. SFZ3 is...
  5. B

Cvs2 advert...

i'm currently at the process of determining wheteher this is fake or real. going through my daily agenda of looking for updates on pages i fund this at higher voltage... i found this. probably old news by now, but still- Capcom vs SNK 2 advert [1] [2] (not the best of quality. if fact...
  6. B

damn microsoft image app, no capabilities...

*subconciously complains about how bad Microsoft's image editing programs are so inferior* eh, you've seen the Orochi Bufa pic already, but here's my edit [using Microsoft Image Composer] of it. link = now. if it doesn't work, don't bother. :| ------------------ - Bufa [Site: Freakling] The...
  7. B

Hokutomaru's background...

i first found this out via JKuroki's Garou: MotW FAQ. of course, i think there are some more cameo's that he hasn't listed. but first the ones that are: [list=1]the SNK logo Andy and Mai on a billboard Alfred on a billboard Real Bout Fatal Fury 1 advertisement (with Geese, Ripper, Hopper, and...
  8. B

Gunsmith, simple yes/no question...

(even at that, it's a probably previously-discussed question as well.) will the Tau site be updated at all?
  9. B

someone care to explain this?

KoF '98, Kensou has a special intro against Robert Garcia. i think Kensou asks how he is, Robert replies is okay or something. is there any particular reason why this intro is there? do they have a hidden special connection or something? :| ------------------ - Bufa [Site: Freakling] The...
  10. B

not that creative, but a form of art...

these were just some pictures i made about half a year ago to put up on my site, to advertise a mugen game i was creating. (still a WIP) i never did upload them, so they were put on the cold storage of my hard drive. being bored as hell again, i've finally decided to upload these KoF: Kyo...
  11. B

SD Orochi Iori!

okay, fookin geocities. let's try a link. (forgot about posting rules.) SD Orochi Iori! and a mirror. (seeing as geocities is b0rked) gee, that took me, 15 minutes to draw. not exactly a masterpiece, but the best piece of work that i've created. the clothing doesn't exactly resemble Iori's...