Search results

1. J

Lost Neo Geo Prototype FOUND, REVEALED & RELEASED : "DarkSeed"

Yup - it's right on my feed under "Entertainment." Pretty damn cool:
  2. J

FT/FS - MVS's + Shockbox + Insert - Big Tournament Golf, SS2 (+kit), Fatal Fury

Was digging through the attic and found these beauties - bought them back when I was restoring an MVS which has since been sold. I'm moving over to AES land so I'm totally down for trading these for AES carts. I'm also looking for one of the original AES black joysticks (330 mega). Trades...
  3. J

Wanted: AES Carts, US or JP

My AES in en route, now I need to populate the shelf. I'm looking for the following AES carts; region is unimportant as long as they'll work in a Japanese AES system. I'm looking for Cart + Box + Manual or better, although the condition of the items isn't as important to me (i.e. a crease in...
  4. J

Neo-Geo MVS Mini Cabinet

I know people in here aren't 100% crazy about Mame cabinets and emulation in general but I thought this was relevant enough to share. I had wanted an MVS cab for years but the timing was always wrong. I owned one a few years back that I was refurbishing but I sold it after I got frustrated...
  5. J

FA: MVS Carts, Marquee, MVS LED, 1-slot board

Some Items up for auction, check 'em out: Ebay Link Any questions, shoot me a PM
  6. J

Neo Geo Arcade Machine w/ mv-1 For Sale (link)

Guys: After much deliberation, I've decided to sell my beloved project machine which unfortunatley has been collecting dust for the past 3 months due to the fact that out of 12 or so Arcade distribution and repair shops around my area, NONE will touch the broken monitor. Everything else works...
  7. J

sega master system s-video

Is it possible to mod a SMS to use S-video, besides doing the obvious RGB hack->XRGB2?
  8. J

kof 94 art set, sengoku 3 poster

Guys: got the following for sale: -KOF art set (ebay link ) -Sengoku 3 poster - name your price (just trying to get rid of it) EDIT - I've also got a GBA SP for sale on ebay any questions, pm me. thanks!
  9. J

Silicon Graphics Workstation + 21" Monitor up for grabs...

Guys: Curious if anyone would be interested in having an SGI Indigo 2 + 21" Sony monitor for a negligable price (like $50-$100 + shipping). I'm trying to get this thing out of my apartment, and it would make a sweet custom PC case or an IRIX workstation/server if you have access to the...
  10. J

Big ups for Big Bear

Bear got my shockboxes to my hasienda in pristine condition. Thanks bro!
  11. J

Some items on ebay (MVS art stuff & SNES)

Check 'em out: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=tartm&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
  12. J

Monitor replacement...

Do any of you guys have experience installing new monitors for an MVS machine? If so, what kind did you use? Is it dangerous to do it (electricity-wise)? Does it require any expertise or is it pretty straightforward (i.e. reconnect cables and turn it back on)? Does each type of monitor...
  13. J

Monitor Hell

Guys: The last piece of the puzzle in fully restoring my MVS cab (besides paying through the nose for a reproduction CPO :blow_top: ) is fixing the damn monitor, which is why i got it so cheap in the first place...Here in Virginia Beach we have like 12 companies that deal arcade machine and...
  14. J

Happ Controls - which joystick and buttons to get?

The joysticks and buttons that came with my MVS cab are pretty much shit. I was about to make an order at happ controls, and I was wondering which joystick / buttons are closest to the original MVS ones? I assume that the competition joystick and the plain horizontal switch pushbuttons are the...
  15. J

sale over, moved to ebay, PLEASE DELETE

Hello all...the following is up for grabs (will ship to U.S. and Canada). Prices include shipping: 1.) Blazing Star, Shock Troopers 2, and Puzzle Bobble "fake" MVS marquees. THESE ARE NOT THE REAL DEAL. They were in the bottom of my MVS cab when I bought it. They are photocopied...
  16. J

Tung Fu Rue r0x0r

Tung sent my copy of samurai showdown 2 with the quickness and in great condition...recommended seller!
  17. J

CN2 stereo connector

Question -- what the hell kind of quick disconnect/molex-type connector do I use to connect the speakers to the CN2 connector on an MV-1 board? I can't find insulated disconnects anywhere that are small enough...Pic for reference (red arrow): any suggestions/links would be appreciated.
  18. J

2 questions - mvs speakers and monitor on a dynamo cab

I had two questions... I bought a "project" neo cab off ebay...it's a 25" dynamo cabinet that has a 1 slot board in it. There are two things that need to be done to it -- fix/replace the monitor and add a second speaker to make it stereo (currently has one shit 4" speaker in it). I printed...
  19. J

Art of Fighting Shock Insert

Couldn't find one, so i figured I might as well make it. If anybody else would like to download the full size .TIFF file, CLICK HERE (it's 9MB zipped) Hope ya'll enjoy. I tried to model it exactly after the AES box...some of the screenshots are off (got them in MAME) but i didn't think it was...