Search results

1. H

Playstation 2, PSP, Hot RPG's and More

Hey guys got a couple things i need to move before I head back to class. Please email me at cirrushq@yahoo.com or send me a pm here if you are interested in anything I have. Prices are negotiable, you pay shipping. Playstation 2 System (like new not slim) $75 Growlanser Generations Delux...
  2. H

FS/FT: HP Pavillion N3110 Laptop

Looking to sell or trade my laptop. Its in perfect working order, no scratches on the screen. battery life of about 3-4 hours. Comes complete with ethernet card, carying bag, original box it was bought in, your choice of win95, 98, 2000 fresh install. Specs of the laptop are as follows: Intel...
  3. H

Looking for a new AES system or Supergun Setup

Im back in the market for a AES or Supergun. AES preferably boxed, 1 controller, all hookups, i dont need a modded one, just as long as it is in good physical condition and good working order. I can offer 150 cash as well as some other items for trade. Pentium 3 550mhz computer 40gig hdd, 258mb...
  4. H

"How to Draw Manga" Books Lot of 5

As always header says it all. Im selling 5 Pristine condition "How to Draw Manga" books (each cost me $19.00). Will take offers on these books. The titles are "Getting Started", "Compiling Characters", "Putting things in Perspective", "Compiling Techniques", "Pen and Tone Techniques". If your...
  5. H

Amd 1.13ghz Computer for sale or trade.

This fast computer is for sale or trade for a neo geo aes package. Computer specs: ----------------------- Soyo Dragon k7v motherboard 1.13ghz Athalon Thunderbird 50speed CD rom 256MB DDR Ram Geforce 2 Ti 64MB DDR Visontek Videocard 10gig Maxtor Hard drive 4 case fans. Also included is...
  6. H

WTB: Neo Geo Cab in Missouri.

Subject Header says it all.
  7. H

FS: Anime, Games, Imports, System Packages.

The following items are for sale or trade. Looking for a boxed Neo Geo cart syste with 2 joystick, 1 memory card and Metal Slug 3. Playstation 2 Items --------------------------- Playstation 2 (1 controller, 2memory cards) Quake 3 Tekken Tag -SOLD Zone of Enders MGS2 -SOLD...
  8. H

Bangaioh 64 and other items for sale

Bangaioh 64 mint and complete. Sealed Star Ocean for Super Famicom. Record of Lodoss War for Super Famicom. Waku Waku 7 for saturn. All of these titles need to go please make offers and email me at mr_carhartt@hotmail.com.
  9. H

Wanted: Neo Geo 2 Slot Arcade in Missouri

Subject header says it all...email me at mr_carhartt@hotmail.com. Thanks
  10. H

Wanted: DC In cord for AES system

Subject header says it all.
  11. H

Psychic Assassin Taromaru and other imports

I have Psychic Assassin Taromaru, Dracula X, Waku waku 7 all saturn Imports as well as Neon Genesis Evangelion 64 and Bangaioh 64 imports for 64 for sale or trade for neo geo carts. Psychic Assassin is as mint as it can possibly be without being sealed. and is complete. Dracula X is mint but...
  12. H

Jeff need an estimate for slot replacement.

Hey i was hoping i could get an estimate to how much it would cost me to get a neo geo homesystem slot replaced. Thanks in advance
  13. H

Wanted Neo Geo Cart system box and manual

Subject header says it all as usual.
  14. H

Neon Genesis Evangelion 64 and Bangaioh 64 both for $200shipped

The Subject header says it all, Like New Neon Genesis Evangelion and Bangaioh 64 for 200 shipped. Or Possible Trade
  15. H

For Sale so i can buy a Complete Japanese Neo Geo

I have these items for sale. Im hoping I can get enough from them to buy a complete japanese neo geo cart system. Neon Genesis Evangelion (Import N64) Bangaioh (Import N64) Dracula X(missing spine)(Import Saturn) Waku Waku 7 (Import Saturn) TurboGraphx CD...
  16. H

In Search of Japanese Neo Geo Homecart

Im looking for a complete Neo Geo Homecart system. I a few N64, and Saturn Imports I can trade towards a Japanese system. Im also looking for Super Geo's and am willing to trade a Ps2 package or imports for one of those as well.
  17. H

Needed: Uniform Policies for all Moderators

Hey just thought I would suggest you come up with a set of uniform policies that all moderators should stick to regarding the forums. As it is now it appears each moderator is moderating based on how they feel at the time for example. My recent post on the selling forum offering to trade...
  18. H

Geddon-jt please read!!

How about getting the ball rolling on a trading forum. Recently (and especially with your current notes on Selling forum regarding non related material) I have been questioning how infact some non related neo items are infact related and Id like you to hear me out. #1 If you look on the selling...
  19. H

How about keeping Forums true to their titles.

Just thought I would bring up this suggestion. I'm rather sick of reading flames in the Selling forums. And I imagine so are others. Could moderators please keep things in check. I goto the selling forum to look for things to buy, not to listen to people call each other little bitches and toss...
  20. H

How about a Cappadonna forum.

Would be great if you could add this. That way the rest of us could be spared seeing dozens of his topics in other forums everyday. ------------------ Success measured by bodycount.