Search results

1. William_Hung

Psyvariar 2 Dreamcast

How come this game is such a bitch to find? Out of all the import DC shmups, P2 gave me the most trouble.
  2. William_Hung

Border Down L.E

Whats a decent price for a sealed copy of BD L.E?
  3. William_Hung

Desert War(MAME)

Anyone played the rom? It's a pretty fun shmup. It reminds me of a helicopter version of Jackal. It adds alot to the game when you need to pick up POWs than drop them off at the helipad. I wish Under Defeat had the abilty to pick up POW's like Desert War. It would give the game more replay...
  4. William_Hung

ZEROIGAR

Is this SHMUP for PC-FX worth tracking down? Some rank it up there with RS.
  5. William_Hung

DC Arcade Stick work with new Shooters?

Does the Dreamcast Agetec acade stick work with all the Shmups?
  6. William_Hung

Vectrex Shmup:Debris

Anyone lucky enough to have picked this up a few months back? How is it?
  7. William_Hung

JetStrike

No Jetstrike love here? This is an awesome CD32 SHMUP
  8. William_Hung

Rare US Saturn games for sale/trade.

A lot of Rare Saturn game for sale or trade. Panzer Dragoon Saga, House of the Dead, Shining Force 3, Guardian Heroes.....ect. I have over 80 complete US Saturn games for sale. PM if you looking for somthing, I most likley have it. As for trade....i'm looking for Atomiswave system and games.
  9. William_Hung

Wanted: Saturn & N64 games

Saturn games wanted(US only-must be complete) Last Bronx Manx TT House of the Dead Dragon Force Shining Force 3 Die Hard Arcade Fighters Megamix Steep Slope Sliders Sonic R Magic Carpet Nights w/ 3D controller(boxed) Night Warriors Street Fighter Collection Virtual On Golden Axe Dark Savior...
  10. William_Hung

Rare Saturn games wanted

I want all the rare Sega Saturn games a.k.a the good ones. US versions only. Dragon Force Shining Force 3 House of the Dead Shining of the Holy Ark Panzer Dragon Saga Mega Man 8 Bomberman Street Fighter Collection Not so rare games wanted. Street Fighter the Movie Scud Fighters Megamix Die...
  11. William_Hung

ENG AES (modded w 2.0 bios)$180 + AES games

Very nice looking english AES system modded with 2.0bios. Comes with old style stick and all cables/power supply. $180 shipped in US SOLD English AES games. Thrash Rally mint complete $20 HOLD Art of Fighting(euro) good condition, some white marks on insert $20 HOLD ADK mint complete $50 SOLD
  12. William_Hung

FT:Neo AES system and 3 AES games

A very nice looking Neo-Geo Gold system modded with 2.0 bios(JMkurtz) and 3 english AES games. The games are. Trash Rally- complete in great condition ADK- complete in great condition Art of Fighting(euro) complete in fair condition(some whiting on insert) I am looking to trade this lot for a...
  13. William_Hung

Halo Xbox & Xbox games

Halo Xbox with original box, Halo controller, all cables. Excellent condition $100 SOLD Xbox games. The following were bought new and are in mint- excellent condition(no stickers little or no scraches) Call of Duty $20 SOLD Halo 2 Limited edition $25 SOLD Tron 2.0 $20 Red Dead Revolver $20...
  14. William_Hung

Neo AES system and games. (New) SSVS AES $200

Neo Geo system modded(JMkurtz) with 2.0 bios & controller with all connections. $200 SOLD Metal Slug 5 AES US mint condition. $380 HOLD Metal Slug 4 AES US vesion mint condition. $230 HOLD Samurai Shodown V Special(x2) censored US AES version. $200 (Brand new) Thrash Rally US AES great condition...
  15. William_Hung

A little rant about the election...

Bush won, Kerry fucking lost. Get the fuck over it you sniveling little idiots. Crying isn't going to change a damn thing. And foreigners need to shut thier fucking faces and stop telling us(americans) how to run are country and who to vote for. Hell, I think they(W and Kerry) both suck and...
  16. William_Hung

Done deal.

It's a done deal. Thanks for looking :mr_t: Original unfixed SSVS english AES cart- Brand New $230! I will let it go for $230 shipped if someone is willing to go by ToysRUs before saturaday before the 2for1 deal ends. If someone could pick up 6 new XBOX games that I have listed and...
  17. William_Hung

FT:New SSVS ENG AES/MS4/MS5 *Xbox/PS2/N64/DC/Saturn/32X Wanted*

Brand new minty fresh SSVS english AES game.I also have a mint MS4 and MS5 ENG AES I could trade. Looking to trade for Xbox/PS2/DC/Saturn?N64 games and a modded or jap PS2 system and GC/Saturn/N64 system. Xbox games i'm interested in ONLY. MS3 SVC Chaos Riddick TimeSplitters 2 Dino Crisis 3...
  18. William_Hung

I refuse to buy new games from EB

I won't buy new games from EBGames anymore because thier version of "new" is opened, has stickers all over it, and either has no shrinkwrap or some non-factory shrinkwrap crap. They also claim that it hasn't been played but I highly doubt that. I let this slide the first couple times but now it...
  19. William_Hung

"Leaving Neo" Sale

Prices are firm. Games can be shipped to a 3rd party/middle man if you don't feel 100% confident in doing business with me as i'm still a noob and have only done 5 or so sales with other members. Mint/ like new Ragnagard/Shin-oh-ken- JAP MINT $240*SOLD* MS5- ENG mint $450 MS4- ENG mint $350...
  20. William_Hung

I'm a timewaster

Yes, it's true I have wasted some peoples time and a sales in the selling forum. I would first like to apoligize to them, i'm sorry. I would also like to make it up to the people by offering a free AES game to them or anything to keep my name from being tarnished in the marketplace. PM's will go...