Search results

1. VNM

FS: JROK 3.1 (RGB->S-Vid)

New, never used. Comes with power as well as RGB/sync leads - $50 Looks like this: http://www.jrok.com/hardware/v31pics/v31_1_top_view_small.jpg And has connectors + wiring for power & RGB signal as mentioned above. Paypal accepted, PM/post if interested.
  2. VNM

FS: Zanac X Zanac, Xexex, PDS

A few things up for sale. Xexex [payment pending]- Is the Jp version of the game with all the weapons it is supposed to have. Also, it is life based rather than having a lifebar (world version). Board in good condition, works perfectly. - $165 http://img60.exs.cx/img60/3012/Xexex.jpg...
  3. VNM

FS: PDS (us saturn), Anime

Panzer Dragoon Saga - Near mint, black sleeves, complete. Exceptional condition save the back insert shows slight warping (came from Cali, humidity related). Formerly owned by BIGPsyche, so you know it's good. -$155 DVDs: Berserk Boxset - $80 FLCL Vol. 1-3 /w limited ed. box - $80...
  4. VNM

FS: FLCL, Berserk, + more Anime

FLCL volumes 1-3 with limited edition box. - corners have slight wear, slight indentation on the cover of DVD 2 where a sticker was placed. The insert to 3 was printed offcenter by Production I.G. so don't get mad at me for it. Near mint overall. $75 Berserk all 6 volumes and box of war...
  5. VNM

WTB: Pulstar, Magical Drop 3 and Viewpoint MVS carts

Looking for all these mvs carts, in kits or loose. I have paypal (cash balance) or money order to pay. PM if you have any of them available, thanks. EDIT: all games found, thanks everyone. :buttrock:
  6. VNM

WTB: Commodore 1084s monitor

I would like to get one of these monitors for use with my supergun, if anyone has one available I am interested. I'd prefer a canadian seller for shipping costs. Can pay by paypal or money order.
  7. VNM

FS: Cannon Dancer/Osman (boards shipped)

If you like Strider this is the game for you, looked on as Strider 1.5 by many, it was made by the same designer as the original. This is Venom from the shmups.com boards, I've got references over there if you want to check. Anyway, I have access to a few Osman pcbs, with instruction sheet and...