Search results

1. NEO G-TRON

Last Minute Chicago IL And Hanover Park IL Casual Neo Geo Meetups.

So I'm being flown out to Chcago IL this Thursday April 27th till Monday May 1st to help host two casual Neo Geo meetups. One will be held Friday evening and the second one in Hanover Park on Saturday night. The guy's putting these meetups together have quite a large selection of Candy Cabs...
  2. NEO G-TRON

Newest 4 Player Setup at home. Kizuna Encounter Super Tag Battle Special Version.

So after a week trying to get the full 4 player enabled on this interface thanks to some useful information from a few dudes on here I finally got it working 100%. This fully changes up Kizuna Encounter and makes it soo much more fun to play! Very happy and fortunate to have this amazing piece...
  3. NEO G-TRON

Finally ... Four Cab's Linked Up For League Bowling 8 Player Action.

Well after 6 plus years of trying to make this happen with doing my best to get the right deals on buying cabs, hardware and cart's i finally got it all together and it has lead to this. My League Bowling 8 player Multi-link setup! Incredibly happy with the results. Best part is you can still...
  4. NEO G-TRON

TG16 Atlantean FS

Hello, I'm downsizing my collection and this is one of the games that I'll be selling. A US copy of homebrew game Atlantean. This is a great little shooter game! Everything is in brand new condition. I'm asking $70.00 bucks shipped within the US only which is what I payed for it. Thanks!
  5. NEO G-TRON

WTB Neo MV2F Replacement Shell ...

I'm looking for a Neo Geo MVS MV2F replacement shell. It's the smaller version from the two different 2 slot mobos that exist. Mine is all full of rust and is heavily pitted. Any leads on one would be greatly appreciated.
  6. NEO G-TRON

WTB AES League Bowling

Looking for a copy of League Bowling on AES at a reasonable price. It can be any version JP or US. Please let me know if you have one available. Thanks ...
  7. NEO G-TRON

WTB MVS Shells And Cart Lables.

Looking for a source that has some MVS shells and also makes replacement lables.
  8. NEO G-TRON

So Cal Neo Geo/ Retro Gaming B-Day Meetup Bash 7/23/16

Hey everyone, just putting it out there to invite everyone from the So Cal area to join us for a good old fashioned Neo Geo Retro Gaming meetup. It will also be my lady's b-day celebration. I've hosted one for her the past three years in a row and they have all turned out great! We'll be BBQing...
  9. NEO G-TRON

CPS2 Sound Issues

I was just given a US CPS2 A board because it's not putting out any audio except from the right side through the RCA jack. The game wIl also rest at times I was told. I have not seen this problem occur yet. I checked the audio settings and it's set correctly on stereo Q Sound also. Any ideas if...
  10. NEO G-TRON

WTB CPS2 B Board Casing.

Hey everyone, just dropping a line to see if anyone could help me out. I'm looking for a b board shell for my Japanese Vampire Savior board. Unfortunately it was badly damaged during shipping. The good thing is that the board still works. A JP or US she'll would be great. If anyone has an extra...
  11. NEO G-TRON

Sony PVM 2530 powering off on it's own ..

So I have a really nice Sony PVM 2530 monitor setup that displays amazingly, but I'm having an issue where it powers off on it's own after around 45 plus minutes of it being on. I power it back on then it'll be fine for anther while until the problem arises again. Any idea what could be causing...
  12. NEO G-TRON

MVS Metal Slugs For Sale ...

I have these two duplicate Metal Slug games. Both are in gamer condition. All original, cleaned up and tested 100% Metal Slug $60.00 shipped Metal Slug 2 50.00 shipped Once payment is received I will be shipping out the games USPS 3 day priority with a tracking number provided. Only selling...
  13. NEO G-TRON

CPS2 replacement battery question

I'm looking to find a good reliable source for ordering some new batteries for a few of my CPS2 boards. Would absolutely hate to see these awesome games die out over such a simple fix ... Thanks guys !!
  14. NEO G-TRON

Neo Geo 29 Control Panel Lock Size

Hey everyone, I just yesterday brought home a Neo Geo 29 Candy cab. I'm getting a replacement control panel for it as the original one was badly damaged. It did not come with it's control panel locks. I'm looking to find replacement for it but i do not know what size locks to get. Dose anyone...
  15. NEO G-TRON

WTB Neo Geo 29 Control Panel

I am in serious need of replacing the control panel on my recently brought home Neo Geo 29 candy cab. The owner before the last had her on route and pretty much destroyed the control panel in order to install US style Joysticks. I'm just looking to get this beautiful cab back to it's true...
  16. NEO G-TRON

WTT MVS 4 Slot MV-4T For MVS 2 Slot MV-2F Motherboard ...

I'm looking to trade my in very good condition MVS 4 Slot for the small size MV-2F 2 slot motherboard. I have cleaned it all up and it's in great working order. The battery has been replace with a brand new Energizer CR 2032 lithium battery and it also comes with a Razoola 3.0 Unbios. The reason...
  17. NEO G-TRON

Neo Geo Cd RCA video output signal problem?

I have a Neo Geo Cd that is not displaying video out through the RCA video output. The stereo RCA out works perfectly fine and the S-Video and the Av out work fine also. I opened it up and cannot see anything physically wrong with the RCA jacks, no cold solder cracks or anything that looks bad...
  18. NEO G-TRON

WTT Black Xbox 360 Slim Complete With 320 Gig HD For Neo Geo CD Console ...

I'm looking to not have to buy a Neo Geo CD through Ebay or sell my 360 on Ebay so here is a good way to score on a Xbox 360 if your looking for one. Here's what you get a black Xbox 360 slim with a 320 gig Hd one black official Xbox 360 wireless controller component Av cable power brick and...
  19. NEO G-TRON

Some Good MVS Titles For Sale ...

I have some MVS cart here that I'm looking to part ways with. All games are original and in very good gamers condition. Price does not include shipping cost. Paypal gift or add 4% to the total cost.neoggamehead@yahoo.com Thank you for checking out my goods ... Metal Slug X SOLD Metal Slug 3...
  20. NEO G-TRON

Neo MVH MV2 Board Repaird ???

So I recently scored on this 2 slot that I am going to make into a CMVS. I noticed it has been worked on. I tested it for hours and it seems to play just fine. The video both slots and audio are working perfectly. My question is if anyone knows what kind of repair was done to it. Here's a pick...