Search results

1. finngamer

For Sale: MVS kits and CPS2/Naomi art sets

Selling the rest of my MVS kits and a couple of Shockboxed carts. Just want to focus on AES and CD from now on, will entertain trades as well! Let me know what you got. All are English versions unless otherwise noted. Click the name to see pics. MVS KITS: -Goal! Goal! Goal! Full kit, serials...
  2. finngamer

Sonic Wings 3 art set, Naomi large marquees

Shipping from Finland, at actual cost. Let me know where you are, and I'll calculate how much it'll be. Payment by PayPal. MVS KITS: MVS ART SETS: -Sonic Wings 3. Full English art set, not supposed to have a moves sticker. Excellent condition. 17 euros...
  3. finngamer

SHOGUNATE_LSD (aka Shea Alterio) is a thief (RESOLVED)

Two months ago I made a deal to sell Waku Waku 7 (partial MVS kit) and Last Blade 2 large marquee to SHOGUNATE_LSD, for 160 euros. He was very enthusiastic: wanted to see board pictures and was happy when I sent them, haggled a bit on the price and we were both happy. He urged me to send him my...
  4. finngamer

BRAND NEW Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers (CPS2 kit, A+B board)

I've had this for years, but never got around to getting a cab that could play it. So, up for sale it goes. It's a new, unused CPS2 kit of Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers, A+B boards. Comes in it's original packaging, with new artset, wires, everything. Apart from some small shelf...
  5. finngamer

MVS kits SOLD, MVS and Naomi arts and large marquees still available

Offers are welcome. Shipping from Finland, at actual cost. Let me know where you are, and I'll calculate how much it'll be. Payment by PayPal. MVS KITS: - MVS ART SETS: -Sonic Wings 3. Full English art set, not supposed to have a moves sticker. Excellent condition. 20 euros...
  6. finngamer

Delete

Wanted to update my title, and like a champ didn't realize you could do it via the "Go Advanced" button. Made a new thread, this can be deleted. New thread: www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?249289-Rare-MVS-kits-(-MVS-and-Naomi-arts-and-large-marquees)
  7. finngamer

FS: lots of MVS large marquees

Selling my large marquee collection, sadly haven't had the space to hang them in years. Everything is genuine. All the newer ones (post 2000) are new and unused, bought primarily from ArcadeShock either separately or with kits. Everything else is in very good condition, no cracks or sunfade. A...
  8. finngamer

Selling 4x JAP AES (or trade to US AES)

Selling some essential AES games. Real Bout 2, JAP. Excellent condition throughout. Registration card also included. 125 euros. SOLD! http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19171321/Real%20Bout%202%20front.JPG http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19171321/Real%20Bout%202%20back.JPG Last Blade, JAP. Excellent condition...
  9. finngamer

NeoStore not honoring agreements

I take no joy in creating this thread, but I feel it must be done. I bought a new US SVC Chaos from the NeoStore, alongside a full complement of Classic inserts. Shawn even offered me a slightly damaged MS5 insert and sticker from under the counter, and I was happy with the service. After...
  10. finngamer

Which power supply to use on AES?

Just got a new AES console, Japanese. I thought a MegaDrive power supply would work, I wonder what's wrong? Located in Europe, Finland. On the bottom it says: NEO-O 8W PRO-POW2 Serial: 069559 I quickly tried to use a MegaDrive power and a Master System power. On both accounts just had a...
  11. finngamer

Wanted: Various MVS art

Looking for these MVS arts to complete my kits. Let me know what you have and we'll talk price. ENGLISH Shock Troopers: mini marquee, dip sheet ENGLISH King of Fighters '94: mini marquee ENGLISH King of Fighters '95: move sticker ENGLISH King of Fighters '96: move sticker ENGLISH Waku Waku 7...
  12. finngamer

Neo-Geo on Wii Virtual Console

It seems MSX and Neo-Geo games will appear on the Virtual Console, this year: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/features/virtual_console.html
  13. finngamer

ST-V problems

The search function gave me quite a few nice threads about ST-V games not working the way they should, but I guess I'll need some answers specific to my problem. Hope someone can help. So, I have an ST-V, supposedly with a euro BIOS. I'm trying to get it to work on my 6-slot MVS. I got three...
  14. finngamer

Meets

OK, so this is the thread to use when planning meets, or generally presenting your desire to have one again. The last one was the biggest yet. Let's have another one soon!
  15. finngamer

Suomalainen thread 2

Alkuperäisen "Suomalaisen threadin" tekijänä näen velvollisuutenani ja kunnianani tehdä uuden, kunnon suomalaisen ketjun. Tai muuten me vaan jatkettaisiin suomalaista postailua Reikon "Koitetaanpas tätä"-nimisessä ketjussa. ;) Eli tänne siis tervetuloa kaikki uudetkin suomalaiset. Täältä saa...
  16. finngamer

Production numbers

I couldn't get any answers from search, so I guess I have to make this thread, even though talking about production numbers irritate some, I guess. I think I remeber someone mentioning, that Sengoku 3 US had a run of 500, right? This is a lot, I believe. I also remember reading ROTD US had a...
  17. finngamer

Look what I made

One day I found this cool looking sturdy case. I wanted to use it for something, but couldn't think of anything. Then I made some measurements, got an idea, and got to work. Yep, after a lot of detailed measuring and foam-cutting, the case now snugly holds three new-style AES cases. The...
  18. finngamer

What's the SLUG in Metal Slug?

I really don't know if this is common knowledge, or just stupidly obvious. But I've many times wondered, what the SLUG stands for in Metal Slug. I even put a poll up, so we could see how much people's views differ.
  19. finngamer

Delete.

Delete.
  20. finngamer

Manual baggies

Educate me. Are AES all releases on all regions supposed to have manual baggies? US/EURO/JAP, old-style cases, snap-lock cases...?