Search results

1. J

Price Check with pics, Neo CD if wrong forum mod please move...

No box, console, controller, arcade stick, power cord, and not pictured Complete World Heroes. He wants locally too sell for 100 I know zip about CD is that a deal or pass?
  2. J

NEO Candy Cab or MiNI mvs wanted Portland Oregon area.

Looking for either a NEO candy cab or mini MVS. Hit me up if you got em.
  3. J

Wanted Cheap GTA 4 xbox 360

Used and cheap please. And been gone for a while, WTF is this 100 in 1 MVS cart?
  4. J

Looking for Cheap Virtual boy games

Hello, got a virtual boy and looking for some games, carts only is fine. I have the following already. Mario Tennis And a Sealed Virtual League Baseball i am willing to trade for some VB games. Hit me up with what you have, i really would like carts only since I dont collect. Thanks, Joe
  5. J

Cocktail Table Coin Doors needed!

I need 3 Nintendo cocktail lower coin door, and one Atari cocktail lower door(crystal castles) and one Qbert cocktail lower coin door. All for the coin boxes. Let me know what you have!
  6. J

G,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

one
  7. J

Found!

Thank you
  8. J

WANTED! Working Phoenix board set

let me know if you got one and how much $.
  9. J

Gauging interest in Rock Band Xbox 360 Guitar

I am considering purchasing a Rock Band game and I already have 2 wireless guitars for my xbox 360. I dont have the drums, mic, and game. So I was seeing if my value is there. Do you think it would sell for 55 shipped in USA? If not, its not worth it to go this way.
  10. J

What is wrong with this Mini Neo Cab?

I cant put my finger on it. It looks dedicated, but what is wrong/././ BESIDES 900 bucks/ http://www.coin-opgames.com/products.php?g=45
  11. J

Looking for a cabinet in the Portland Oregon area

Looking for a Cabinet with a 25" monitor that is in good shape. Wired for jamma. No board is fine. For a conversion. Let me know if you have anything.
  12. J

Cancelled

forgot had open thread.
  13. J

power supply fan loud.

When the fan on the power supply turns on its loud. Any idea on how to fix this?
  14. J

720 degrees help

Got a cab in line, but the joystick works most the time and every now and then it doesnt work. Anyone know where I can score a new one? Or how to repair them? Link would be nice.
  15. J

found

DONE!
  16. J

Burning Fight Art and dip sheet

Burning Fight Art and dip sheet 8.75 shipped in the USA
  17. J

double my fault

double my fault
  18. J

done

Done,.
  19. J

P.O.W. Prisoners of War arcade question

Found one on Craigslist. It looks dedicated, but it has a button on the cabinet near the coin acceptors. The seller said it came that way new and is a pause button. You think that is true? Since its SNK and all any idea of its value? Everything works, cab is very good. So basically what is a...
  20. J

where are the links to print MM's?

DId a search and no luck. Want a link to a metal slug x MM.