Search results

1. N

KOF '98 CD is coming my way.

Hey people. I've ordered KOF '98 CD at a local retailer yesterday. I've read that the loading times are long, but I didn't care. I had to get KOF '98 for my Neo CD no matter what. Still, I'm curious. Can anyone tell me if the CD contains any extras like an art gallery of some sorts ? If it...
  2. N

Ninja Masters CD

Hello people. I can get a hold of Ninja Masters on CD. I've understood that this is somewhat of a rare game. (Hence the fact that it'll cost me a whopping 90 Euros.) So I was wondering, is the game worth it ? Are the loading times reasonalble ? Or should I go with KOF '98 instead ? (Wich I can...
  3. N

Ryo Sakazaki in FF Special CD

Hey peeps. I know that you're supposed to get Ryo after you've beaten everybody without losing a single round. Well, I've done that with Joe Higashi (didn't lose a single round), but Mr. Art Of Fighting didn't make any appearace at all. Anyone have any ideas what I'd done wrong ?
  4. N

I've got my Neo Geo CD !!

Hey peeps. It's been a while, but I've finally managed to get a Neo CD from a store in a city called Breda, in The Netherlands. I've got 3 games with it. Samurai Shodown 2 & 4 and Fatal Fury Special. So far, I'm very happy with the console. The loading times aren't that much of a bother for...
  5. N

Regarding the Neo CD memory back-up.

I'm still waiting for my Neo CD console to arrive, so I thought it would be good to ask a few questions about the memory back-up. I've read that it's wise to switch on the console at least once a month. Otherwise, all my save games may be deleted. I know that in order for the Xbox to keep the...
  6. N

Wanted : KOF '96 or '98 for Neo CD

Hey people. I'm currently hunting down either KOF '96 or '98 (or both) for Neo CD. They must be complete with manual and back insert, CD must be in excellent condition overall. If anyone is willing to sell, we can discuss the price.
  7. N

Regarding fighters on Neo CD

Hey people, I was wondering about fighting games on the Neo CD and their loading times. I've ordered a Neo toploader. I know it has a single speed drive, but I can't help but wonder about the loading times. I've heard some mixed opinions regarding this subject. I've played a lot of ports on...
  8. N

Dutch thread - Hallo Nederlanders ?

Ik weet dat er meer Nederlanders aanwezig zijn... Jammer dat ik weinig contact met ze heb. Komaan jongens laat eens wat vaker van je horen. Neo fans zijn al zo moeilijk te vinden in ons vaderland.
  9. N

What are your opinions on The Bouncer for PS2 ?

I'm just curious guys. I know it's not the best game in the world, but I like it nonetheless. OK, it's a little easy to finish, but it's still loads of fun IMO. I just wish we could get to see more of these games in this day and age.
  10. N

Regarding KOF '97

OK guys, I need some advice on this. I own KOF '97 on PlayStation. I know that the PS1 version is hacked in animation, but do you think I should trade it in and get the AES version ? Or is it better to keep the PS1 version and save my money for another KOF game on AES ?
  11. N

Just introducing myself in here.

Hey people. Just a quick post. My name's Neo Gunloc and I just joined up. I haven't got a Neo Geo console yet, but if all goes well, that will change in the future. Here's to meeting a lot of fellow Neo Geo fans. Greetzz from The Netherlands to all.