Search results

1. 4

WTB: Sega ST-V Carts

Looking for a few of the cheaper ST-V carts. PM me with what you have available. Thanks.
  2. 4

SOLD

Collection is now Sold. I'm listing my VB collection, would prefer to sell in one shot. Here's what's included: 2-Systems: Displays with permanent fix, both systems have stands, eyepieces, controllers, battery pack, and AC adaptors (one Nintendo brand, one Performance). Homebrew games...
  3. 4

FS: PS Vita & 128 Games (SOLD)

(SOLD) I have a Pink PS Vita, imported from Japan and currently set up on North American PSN. Includes a 64 GB memory card, original box and all hook ups. Following games have been downloaded to the system: Pinball Arcade, Duke Nuke'm 3D, Jet Set Radio. And also includes the following 128...
  4. 4

FS: PC Engine + 141 Games (SOLD)

And it's gone......... It's been awhile, but I'm back and I have a PC Engine for sale, with 141 games, plus all hook -ups, and four controllers. Two standard ones, and two Avenue 6 button controllers. $650 Canadian shipped in US and Canada, and that includes tracking and insurance. Pics can...
  5. 4

AES System & Games All SOLD

I have the following available for sale. PM me with email address for pics. Prices are in Canadian dollars. Would also consider trades on Wii U, PS4, & Vita games. Take the remaining games and magazines for $150 shipped to US or Canada. AES games (prices do not include shipping on games)...
  6. 4

FS/FT: NES with 58 games and more.

LOT HAS BEEN SOLD I have a NES system available. New pin connector installed Nov. last year, and it includes another one for back up. Also includes three controllers, Game Genie, Cleaning cart, 2 AC Adaptors, and 3 RF Units. All games are loose. Games included are: 3D World Runner Adventures...
  7. 4

FS: PC-FX w/23 games SOLD

SOLD
  8. 4

WTB: NGPC System

Anyone got an extra system to sell, preferably with a couple of carts? If so, shoot me a PM.:mr_t:
  9. 4

FS/FT: 600 + NES carts and accessories.

After following the NES community for the last few years, I have come to a point where I am selling off my complete NES collection. I have a ton of carts (I think I only had around 50 to go), and no dups. Some items have prices that include shipping, while others do not. I will try to include...
  10. 4

FT: Gamecube & Games for 360 games (GONE)

I have an Indigo Gamecube with all hook-ups in excellent condition, and the following games (all complete): (trade pending) Killer 7 Odama (sealed) Outlaw Golf & Darkened Sky (sealed) Super Smash Bros Melee Viewtiful joe (sealed) Viewtiful joe 2 (sealed) Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble (sealed)...
  11. 4

WTT: PS3 bundle for 360 bundle

I have a Slim PS3 System still with box and manuals with the following games: Bio Shock, Conan, Devil May Cry 4, Disgaea 3, Fantastic Four 2, GTA IV Collectors Edition, Guitar Hero 3 w/Guitar, Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Guitar Hero World Tour, Lost Planet, Mirror's Edge, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Half...
  12. 4

FS/FT: Arcade stuff

Here's what's currently available, I will be adding more in the weeks to come. Prices include shipping within Canada and the US. Any questions feel free to ask. Just doing an update. Pics my flickr page. Pricing still includes shipping to US and Canada. Items include: Zwackery/Two Tigers...
  13. 4

FS/FT: Arcade PCB's, parts, and manuals.

Here's what's currently available, I will be adding more in the weeks to come. Prices include shipping within Canada and the US. Any questions feel free to ask. Just doing an update. Pics my flickr page. Pricing still includes shipping to US and Canada. Items include: Zwackery/Two Tigers...
  14. 4

FS/FT: NES Carts & Club Nintendo Mario Hat

I have several duplicate NES games I want to get rid of. Will either sell or trade for loose SNES games. Also looking for a working loose SNES system with controller and hook-ups (not worried if it's turning color). PM me with any questions or concerns. Games available: Airwolf Battletoads &...
  15. 4

WTB: Indiana Jones arcade control panel.

Looking to buy an Indiana Jones control panel from the arcade. If you have one available, send me a PM. Thanks.
  16. 4

FS: DS Lite & 44 games (SOLD)

I have a white DS lite for sale. There is some wear on the touch screen, from regular use. Everything listed includes original boxes and manual. Looking to the sell the entire lot for $375 shipped within US or Canada (includes tracking and insurance). Games are: Apollo Justice Ace Attorney...
  17. 4

WTT: Centipede Stand up arcade

Looking to trade an upright Centipede Arcade machine, for another arcade game. Arcade games I'm looking for are: Mortal Kombat (1,2, or 3), Street Fighter 2 (any version), Galaxian, Revolution X (2 gun version), Pac Man (or Ms.), Star Wars, Space Invaders, Berzerk, Neo Geo 2 Slot, or an...
  18. 4

FS/FT: Nes Repros

I have the following NES repros carts. Would like to sell or trade as a lot. Will only ship within the US or Canada. Pics are available upon request. PM me with any questions or concerns. NES Repro Lot: $160 shipped Adventure Island 4 Armadillo Buzz & Waldog California Raisins Downtown...
  19. 4

FS: NES Repros, PC10, and Jaguar Lots

I have three lots up for sale, each lots price includes shipping within the US and Canada and also includes tracking and insurance. Pics available upon request, and feel free to ask me any questions. NES Repro Lot: $145 shipped Adventure ISland 4 Armadillo Buzz & Waldog California Raisins...