Search results

1. neogodzilla

New Super Famicom retail release in Japan

So looks like we have a new Super Famicom cart coming this year. One of the old Satellaview games called Kaizou Choujin Shubibinman Zero. Looks pretty neat, i'm considering picking up a copy. Did anyone else see this yet? Anyone else interested? I really like this new trend of new carts for old...
  2. neogodzilla

WTB: Magic Knight Rayearth (u.s. saturn)

deleted post. nevermind
  3. neogodzilla

Best place to buy shock boxes/inserts

Hey guys. I just started collecting mvs games again recently and was wondering where the best place to buy shock boxes and inserts is. I found several outfits upon browsing the web but wanted to know where the neo geo experts go. I value the opinions on these boards Thanks in advance.
  4. neogodzilla

Arcade stick recommendations for Neo Geo.

Greetings everyone. Long story short, I have been out of the MVS scene for over 15 years. Still have my Neo CD and have been an active gamer/collector. This year for my 39th birthday I treated myself to an Omega Neo Geo. It is freaking amazing! Didn't realize how much I missed this system...
  5. neogodzilla

WTB:Castlevania Bloodlines (hardcase complete)

Looking for a nice complete copy w no damage to case or manual. Please Pm me if you have a copy you're willing to part with. Thanks for looking.
  6. neogodzilla

WTB: Megaman Legends 2

Looking for a complete copy in very good shape. I missed a couple on ebay just recently that I am now regretting. One went for 84 and the other 91. I'm looking to pay about that, up to 100 for a really nice copy. Please PM me or email me at neogodzilla@sbcglobal.net if u have a copy. I do have...
  7. neogodzilla

WTB: Valkyrie Profile ps1

Looking for a nice complete copy. PM me if you have one for available. Thanks
  8. neogodzilla

WTB: Tales of Destiny 1 and 2 ps1

Looking for complete copies in good shape. Hoping to find them here and save a few bucks. Rebuilding my old childhood collections and nostalgia are costing me a fortune :help: Found 1, still need tales 2
  9. neogodzilla

FS/T: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory ps3 NEW 20 shipped

Been sitting on an extra copy of this game for months. It's brand new factory sealed. Looking to get $20. Willing to trade for DS or 3DS games. I have a laundry list of wanted 3/ds games so just pm me if your interested. Thanks
  10. neogodzilla

WTB: DSI XL 25th anniversary mario system

Looking for a nice CIB system in like new condition or even brand new altogether. If the Mario Kart game isn't included, it's not a deal breaker. Please pm me if you have one to part with. Thanks.
  11. neogodzilla

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (ps3) new

Brand new factory sealed. Asking 28 shipped. PM me if interested. Thanks
  12. neogodzilla

FS: Okami HD remaster (ps3 import)-region free

This is the Asian version, it's brand new and factory sealed. The game is region free and can be played on any ps3. Japanese language with English text. $30 shipped. PM me if interested. SOLD
  13. neogodzilla

wtb: Secret of Mana loose cart

Looking for a nice cart in perfect working order. The plastic dust cover would be a plus. Please pm me if you have a copy available with info and price. Thanks.
  14. neogodzilla

FS/FT: Need for Speed (ps4) $30 shipped

Complete and mint copy of Need for Speed: Rivals for ps4. Asking 30 shipped. Open to trades for another game. I have a ps3+4, 360, wi u, 3ds, and vita. Let me know what you have for trade. Please pm me if interested.
  15. neogodzilla

FS: Infamous: Second Son (PS4)

This is the limited edition version but the code has already been used. Bought this about 2 or 3 weeks ago new from amazon and has been played about 3 or 4 hours. Just not my cup of tea. Everything is super minty and like new. Looking for $38 shipped. PM me if interested.
  16. neogodzilla

Angry Birds Star Wars PS4 $24 shipped

I have a copy Angry Birds Star Wars for Playstion 4 for $22 shipped. The game is complete and has only been played for a couple hours. Just cant get into it. I accept paypal. Please PM if interested
  17. neogodzilla

FS: Shin Megami Tensei IV Limted Edition 3DS

Brand new factory sealed copy of Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition for 3DS. Looking to get $42 Shipped. Would consider trades for other 3DS games..lmk what you have. Anyone interested please PM me. Thx.
  18. neogodzilla

FS:The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds download code $28

Full game download code for The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds that came bundled with my Zelda 3ds system. $28. PM me if interested. Thanks..
  19. neogodzilla

FS:Pokemon X & Y Limited Edition 3DS XL (Blue) CIB

I have a blue Pokemon X & Y 3DS XL for sale. The system comes complete in box with all plastic packaging and everything that was included when bought new. Only has about 5 hours of use. Everything is in perfect condition and the system has NOT been registered yet, it might as well be new...
  20. neogodzilla

WTB: The Last of Us (used complete)

Looking for a complete used copy to save some bucks. Plz PM me if you have a copy to part with. Thx..