Search results

1. B

WTB US AES Metal Slug X

Looking for minty, collectors condition example. Please reply or PM with offers. Looking to keep it around $700.00. Thanks, Tim
  2. B

Modifing an AES w/Component Output, UniBios and Illuminated Power Button

Can anyone here mod my AES with the above listed specs? Price & timeframe? Thanks, Tim
  3. B

WTB Shock Troopers 1 AES "Special Edition"

Title says it all; I am looking for a unit that is excellent condition and has a case + insert. Please PM with offers. Thanks! P.S. I am not sure about the rules regarding *** on the forums, but since this never came out for the AES I figured it was cool. If not, let me know. Peace. P.P.S...
  4. B

WTB Metal Slug X AES Jpn

The title of the thread basically states it. I am looking for a complete, mint/near mint MSX Jpn AES. Please PM me with offers. Thanks.
  5. B

Has anyone dealt with Kiselgof?

I am planning on doing a transaction with him for a rather expensive cart, and I just wanted to know if anyone has had any previous dealings with him? Any feedback would be greatly apprciated.
  6. B

Blazing Star, JPN Metal Slug X & 2 AES

As the Topic States, I am currently looking for Blazing Star and JPN Metal Slug X & 2 in Mint-Excellent condition, perferably located in the U.S. Please pm with any offers. Thanks!
  7. B

Help with a sticky button on a 330 Pro-Gear Spec

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a few tips on how I could correct a sticky button I have on my joystick. I tried opening it up and cleaning the button areas on the inside as best as I could with rubbing alcohol, but that does not seem to really help. Initially it seems to get a bit...