Search results

1. K

Atomiswave - What do I need to get it running?

Okay, I'm fairly new to this type of setup and I was referred to the tech support forum to ask whatever questions I may have. I really have absolutely no idea what to do to get the Atomiswave system runnning in any way, shape, or form. I've seen the hardware for sale at various links posted...
  2. K

Unlimited SaGa - SquareEnix

Just wanted to know if there were any other RPG enthusiasts on the boards. My gaming preferences go from 2D fighters to Platformers, and RPGs in general. Recently I picked up the latest in the SaGa installment from SquareEnix called Unlimited SaGa for the PS2. I had previously played this...
  3. K

Who Still truly loves to play KOF '94?

:buttrock: I don't care how many times I play it, or how many other fighters surpass it. I still love to play the original, hardcore, first 3-on-3 SNK tournament King of Fighters 94. Of course, the game is completely dated, the series has improved on itself immensely, and some parts of the...
  4. K

SVC Endings Question

I finally sat down and finished SVC Chaos just now with Dan Hibiki. I did not change the difficulty setting from the original MVS settings and I played through the game. I did have to continue and use the 1/3 life continue service when I reached Shin Akuma. Twice now I've played through the...