Search results

1. 1

RGB questions.

When I move later this year i'm going to set up a game room with all my systems, and am thinking about going with an RGB monitor but have a few questions. It seems that all sytems since super nintendo are compatible with RGB if you get the cables including Neo-Geo and my Super Nova. I would...
  2. 1

SNK Asia ???

Anyone know what the hell is goin' on with SNK asia ? I had heard it was to be re-opened, and the first 2 games were going to be the new pocket game and KOF2k1. Anybody know anything ? Take care. ------------------ SNK-Sega-Capcom The blessed trilogy
  3. 1

MVS manual

Is there an online MVS manual ? I'll be geting one next week, but some of these questions are killing me. I know some of the sound problems that I and some others are having, are because the MVS board is not directly Jamma. I've seen that the MVS board is supposed to have a stereo output on the...
  4. 1

MVS help please.

I've got my 6-slot MVS conected to a Super Nova, and have a few questions. 1) How do you switch between slots? I have a Neo-Geo game pad hooked up, and I heard select is used, but it isn't working. Does the board itself have stereo output ? Do you need a special cable? It looks like I could hook...
  5. 1

Super Nova/ JAMMA+ help

I need help in knowing where to put the jamma + connection on jamma boards, especially on a Mortal Kombat board. If anyone could help me it would be greatly apreciated. Thanks.
  6. 1

A few odd questions

1)It just seems strange to me that anyone who didn't have an assload of spare cash and every other Neo game would buy this supposed US KOF'00 when you could get the Japanese one for $400 fuckin' less. Couldn't some Neo fan make a cool english insert to just stick in the case and you'd have the...
  7. 1

MVS game cases???

Are there any home cart style cases you can buy for mvs games ? I saw the post about using 2 tape priority mail boxes, and I guess you could just print up the insert. Is there a better way though ? Thanks.
  8. 1

I'm getting a Super Nova & MVS. Pease help.

This week l'll be geting a Super Nova and an 6-slot MVS unit. I've got a few questions I hoped you guys could answer. I would assume you could use the S.N's joysticks, but if I can't I could just use a regular Neo sick hooked up to the MVS right? How do you switch game slots? I heard there was...