Search results

1. F

c'est pour parler d'un site d'un ami

Un ami a moi essaye de faire connaitre son site ! http://toasteur49300.free.fr/html/index.php C'est un site ou vous pourrez partager vos opinion sur le cinéma,les mangas, les jeux-videos. Il est bien faite et merite d'etre connu :multi_co:
  2. F

the x-box is at 30 dollars!!!!!!!

lol my father just told me that , he saw this news on bloomberg television :D lol i think thats very impressive :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co: lol sorry i know this i not a neogeo related news but in news topic its writen , write ALL news :D plus svc and other playmore games are anounced if...
  3. F

im a shnigo fan

lol this guy is so exelent !!!!!!!!! i have kof 2k and his speechs are so funny that i want to play with him as often a possible :multi_co: :multi_co: id like to know in wich kof he is the most funny plz :loco: :loco: as i think this character gives an exelent atmosphere to the game well...
  4. F

kof 2k - about special

hum , hello :) i was just wondering something in kof 2k , when you can do 3 fury ( i dont know how to say :/ ) what do you prefer , making 3 DM , or 1 SDM or being in cancel or amor mode ? i hope yu understood my question thx :cool:
  5. F

aix en provence shop :]

hello , i live near aix en provence in france and i just wanted to know what did you think of Arcadia a shop in wich you can find neogames :p thx :D
  6. F

mvs kestion

hi i just see one link in this forum which shows arcades cabinets ( i know my english suks -_-v) for less than 500 dollars!!!! id like to know if the screen is given with this price or you have to buy its separtly cause less than 500 for arcade at home is amazing!!!!! i hope your understood my...
  7. F

catridge box

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3067865640&category=3525&rd=1 i think im gonna take that game even if the box isnt great but id like to know if its possible to buy box separtly :D that would be cool ! thx
  8. F

thx ebay !!!!

THx to ebay i can afford games that i thought i would never have !! i just baught matrimelle for 165 dollars where as he is at 250 in my shop same for kof 2k and kof 99 that i paid 100 dollars :D lol the funniest is that i know a shop , Arcadia ( near marseille) where there is a copy of...
  9. F

i'm newbie with neogeo :D

Hello :D i just baught kof 2k on neogeo , but before i played on my dreamcast with a pad not that HUDGE stik ! I took some combos faqs on gamefaqs but i dont arrive to play well even after few hours...Plus after 2 hours of play i have my hands which are dead.... What surprise me the most...