Search results

1. D

AES System

Must be mint, with box. Must have Unibios and ultimately component video out. Blue LED preferrable Paying v well for a good example
  2. D

AES Carts Wanted - maybe an AES System

OK, so following on from a Divorce and my ex-wife selling my AES and all my carts I'm restocking. Would like the following, all must be authentic and if possible mint condition: SVC Chaos KOF 2002 Samurai Showdown IV Magic Drop (any version!) Metal Slug 5 If anyone has a mint AES console with...
  3. D

AES Carts Wanted

Been away for a while but now im back :D Im after (Still) PuzzleBobble 1+2 Magic Drop3 Garou Mark of the Wolves All for AES please, if you have them drop me a mail at andy@evolutia.uk.net
  4. D

Electrocoin Vinyls - Brand New

I now have brand new (still sealed) Electrocoin Cab Vinyls in stock. I have about 50 of them and am selling for about £50 + P+P. Get em while i still have em Daark
  5. D

Matrimelee and no music

Just ordered this from Sean, put it in slot 1, i got sound FX but no music. Loaded my rom on the xbox and heard the music. Cleaned the cart (not that it needed it ) and slot and moved it, still no music but FX ok. This happens in all slots, i've checked softdips and all is ok, ideas ?
  6. D

Mem card board install

Ive just got my mem card board and cables through the post and noticed that theres an earth cable, wheres the best place to hook both ends of this cable?
  7. D

Contrast and Brightness on an Electrocoin

On one of the rare occassions ive managed to get on my MVS and play puzzle bobble i've noticed that the title screen background resembles grey more than black, and now looking at the other games it seems to me that the contrast and brightness are way too high. Id like to fix this so i get a...
  8. D

MVS best practices?

knowing that the cabs are dust magnets and (so i hear) the boards can flux up pretty bad. That in mind i was wondering what is the life of a 2,4 and 6 slot? and is there best practices that you can take to keep them running nice and smooth?
  9. D

Happ Ultimates- is it just me??

Ive just fitted these and whilst an improvement over the original sticks in there i still find them a bit soft and the travel a bit far. Can anyone recommend what i should use to get this, i do prefer "close" controls with little movement
  10. D

EEPROM programmer

Im looking at getting a Universe BIOS and would like the opportunity to re-flash it in the future...sooooo does anyone know what kind of programmer i need and where i can get one please. When i get this the next question will be what chips to get and how to fit it (sorry im still a noob)
  11. D

Fitting new joysticks

How on earth do i get to the control panel to get these fitted, i've taken the screen cover off and am struggling to get the bezel under that off. Is there a way of getting to it easier? This is on an electrocoin 6 slot btw
  12. D

POCHI AND NYAA Is it really worth it??

Before i splash out with my cash i was wondering if this game is really worth it. I have puzzle bobble and Magic Drop3 landing any time soon so what does this game offer that they dont?
  13. D

ENGLISH Pochi and Nyaa Kit!

Like the title says, after ENGLISH Pochi and Nyaa Kit! new if possible. Thanks in advance
  14. D

Electrocoin Vinly - If you need please read

Seeing as this is so hard to find im taking on a different approach. I know some people in the print industry and im thinking of getting a plate made up for this so i can get a fresh vinyl made. Now, what he needs is the specs for the transfer (if anyone knows) or who originally printed this...
  15. D

Memory Card and Headphone Cover

How the hell do i get these off?? I have a feeling ill need to take this apart when i get my new buttons and sticks but is there anything else involved (im not sure how to get into the CP yet) As you can see with that dam scratch my vinyl also needs replacing :crying:
  16. D

Waku Waku 7

Just got this cart working after some serious cleaning, all i can say is ....how weird and surreal is this game..I love it :buttrock: Ive never seen anything like it, and its great fun to boot :D
  17. D

Worst Mistake Ever

Letting my wife play puzzle bobble on my MVS, now i cant get her off the bloody thing as she's determined to beat my score :very_ang:
  18. D

GBA Bundle for sale/trade

GBA with goodies Looking to sell or trade AES/MVS stuff for this, the 2 cd's come with Roms on, i just couldn't say that in the auction. And i will stress the cd's were a gift to me and i will pass them on as a free gift to the buyer...I AM NOT SELLING THE CD's. :shame:
  19. D

GBA with flash adapter

Moved as per request
  20. D

How's this for an MVS deal???

Waku Waku 7 - cart only Sam Showdown 4 - cart only AOF3 - Full kit inc mini marquee All original (no boots) $160 that sound good?