Search results

1. E

SNK reborn? bah...

Maybe you guys know everything about this stuff, but in the last times i rarely joined this site, so i don't know if a topic like this is really a news or not.... According to Korean Game news site Game Chosun's article from 12/4, SNK is scheduled to revive under the name of "SNK NEOGEO", with...
  2. E

Join my new GANG...

Many years ago, a powerful GANG used to rule the streets of Metro City and only the bravest were able to pronounce its name. This criminal corporation was called MAD GEAR and modestly, me and my knives were a dangerous part of it. In these days everything is gone and i feel that a new one must...
  3. E

Kof 2001 speculation...

Maybe almost every person in this forum will disagree with me but...well, Kof 2000 was enough or what? I mean...a new Samurai could be a lot more appealing but honestly, the logic of speculation seems to be the only thing SNK cares about in this days (strangely Sengoku3 is a different story)and...
  4. E

Sengoku 3

I saw the S3 video, almost one week ago and i have to admit...i was nearly in heaven I'm not a big fan of Sengoku serie but this new one seems to be a fantastic example of the genre. The graphic is damn good like the character's animation and the game looks very old-generation side-scroller...