Search results

1. C

Differences Between Neo Geo MVS Boards and Capcom Boards

Hey, not sure if this is posted in the right place, but here goes.... I am thinking of purchasing either a Neo geo MVS or a Capcom based arcade game (probably Marvel Vs. Capcom). After coming in a relative nub and reading the forums for teh past couple of months, I've picked up a general...
  2. C

Easy Question....

I think I've ask this before, but hopefully someone won't mind reiterating- what are the dimensions of a standard Neo Geo MVS Upright 2 slot cab? Also, what are the dimensions of standard candy cabs? Thanks, -cFc
  3. C

(A little off-topic but...) GP32??

I saw the references to teh GP32 on the "Worst Handheld Ever" thread, and after doing some research, foudn that it looked kinda cool. ANyone here had any first hand experience with this thing? I heard it can emulate other systems... Is it worth importing? thanks, ~cFc
  4. C

Strikers 1945 MVS Carts?

I've been looking lately, but have been unable to find any Strikers 1945 MVS carts... Do they only sell the PCB boards or can I just buy the carts...Also, how much do they usually go for? I've heard tehy're pretty rare. Thanks, ~cFc
  5. C

Neo Geo MVS Upright Cab Dimensions and Weight...

Anyone with standard Neo geo MVS cabs (and/or candy cabs) know their approximate height and weight? I want to know if one of them can fit in my basement:help: Thanks, ~cFc
  6. C

Old School Arcade Joysticks...

Anyoen know if those old-school arcade joysticks (you know, the ones that looks like they had gumballs on top) are compatible with the upright Neo Geo MVS cabs? I think I've seen them on the sit-down candy cabs, but wasn't sure if that meant they were compatible with Neo Geo MVS up-right cabs...
  7. C

Playing Other Games on a Neo Geo MVS...

Not sure how to word this, but if I wanted to play a game such as Galaga on my Neo Geo MVS (assuming I bought one) would I be able to?? what types of arcade boards are compatible with a Neo Geo cab? Thanks, ~cFc
  8. C

1-Slot VS. 2-Slot MVS Chaos!

Hey all, After doing some digging I finally found places in my area that sell Neo Geo MVS systems. Here's what I was quoted from 3 places: Place #1: Neo Geo MVS 2/4 Slots 3 month warranty =$500 US (650 Canadian) plus tax for either not sure about games Place #2- Neo Geo MVS 1 Slot $300 US...
  9. C

MVS Longevity

First off, let it be said I know that the Neo Geo MVS already has an extensive and entertaining library that expands over a variety of genres.... However, I was wondering how many companies are still making games for it... The only recent games I've heard of are SNK vs. Capcom Chaos, Samurai...
  10. C

NGPC eBay Question

I notice that a lot of the major retailers on eBay are selling NGPC games w/o their box or instructions yet claim them to be brand new and never played... Why do they do this? to save on shipping?? Are these games really brand new or should I assume they are used? Thanks, ~cFc
  11. C

Card Fighters CLash NIB??

I unfortunately have lost my Capcom version of CFC :crying: and was thinking of replacing it... But all the eBay auctions I have found sell them without the box.... does anyone know why?? Is it to save on shipping?? Also, has anyone seen any brand new CFC for sale? I dunno, but I just don't get...
  12. C

Newb Question : JAMMA, PCB??

I was looking at the master list when I saw that SVC:Chaos is available only as an integrated JAMMA PCB... Does this mean it's not available in cartridge form? and What's a JAMMA PCB? SOrry to ask such a newb question but I'm relatively new to this type of stuff and was hoping those of you that...
  13. C

Neo Geo MVS Prices....

I was wondering what those of you who have purchased (or are looking to purchase) think is the average price for a Neo Geo MVS Arcade Cabinet.I may be interested in buying one, and I was just wondering about the price range- any help would be appreciated! :D Thanks, ~cFc
  14. C

Rockman Battle and Fighters

Hey there all, I'm new to these forums :) and I'm still not sure how this buy/trade system works but anyhow- I have a near mint copy of Rockman Battle and Fighters, complete with box, instructions, Japanese inserts, and of course, teh game. The only where and tear is on the top flap which has...