Search results

1. N

WTB: King of Fighters '98 MVS

Call me at 305 542 5344 or send me a text message if you're offering. I'm looking for just a working cart, it doesn't have to be new. I'm looking for a good deal to put into an MVS multi-slot here at Final Round Arcade in Mall of the Americas.
  2. N

Neo Geo Music Player / Tracker?

Hey guys. Been a long-ass time since I post but I figured I'd come straight to the land of NG Expertise if I want an NG question answered. A while ago there was someone who wrote some sort of Neogeo Music Tracker for people who were developing Neogeo games. On top of that I think there was also...
  3. N

Buying a stick? Don't buy from Just Plain Gaming...

http://www.justplaingaming.com It took this motherfucker 3-4 months to send me my stick, after I finally sent him a Paypal invoice for the $162 he charged me. When he finally got it to me, I guess I was happy for a bit. But hey, guess what! My joystick isn't as good as I originally thought it...
  4. N

WTB: Tekken 4 / Soulcalibur Hori Stick

I'm looking for a Tekken 4 / Soulcalibur Hori stick in good physical condition (I don't care about the artwork, though, that can be busted to hell) that works (or mostly does). It's alright if the buttons / stick themselves are physically fucked. Contact me at nothingxs@gmail.com or drop me a...
  5. N

FS: Random games

Selling a few games, need the cash to finance a stick. :P -> Karaoke Revolution PS2 w/headset, boxed Box is slightly creased, otherwise fine. Both headset and game are like new. $25.00 or your offer. -> Golden Sun GBA boxed Box and game are both like new. $15.00 or your offer. -> Golden Sun 2...
  6. N

To one SNK Guitarist (and all musicians here in general)

Hi. Your Esaka '96 rules. Who else around here plays SNK music that doesn't suck? ;)
  7. N

Building a Supergun

So it turns out I have no idea how to build one, and would like to make one as a summer project. I can learn how to solder and have a general idea of what I need to start, but I'd like to know if someone could direct me to a place where I could learn how? Thanks a bunch! :)
  8. N

Need: AES Stick

I need one (read: ONE) AES stick. Any style. It needs to be in good condition, preferably new as I don't want the stick to be loose as all hell. It is going to be used for a Mashmods project, made to work with both my NGPC and GBA SP. Also, I'd appreciate it if it wasn't too expensive. This is...
  9. N

Torneo en Florida del Sur: GAMEFLEX (TRADUCIDO AL ESPAÑOL)

Esta es una traducción de http://tek.streetfighterx.com/gameflex/ -- si estas en el Sur de la Florida, te esperamos! BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE STUDENT LIFE NORTH CAMPUS TE TRAE: __ GAMEFLEX 2 __ 20 de Marzo, 2004 - de 9AM a 10PM Regresamos! Si, después de casi 2 años de estar escondidos...
  10. N

Did -you- get your money back from Japhei?

Because of some recent occurances, I want to make a full-on head count of who got his or her money back from Japhei when they purchased from his sorry ass and asked for a refund. To quote a post from him to me on insertcredit.com: Please make your posts like this, so I can get an easier head...
  11. N

WTB: NGPC clear case & assorted stuff

If any of you were to have a spare NGPC clear case that you don't want, I'll buy it off from you. If you were to have other such NGPC goodies that you also wanted to sell, I might be able to buy that from you, too. Especially if it's NGPC game packaging that, well, no longer has a game inside...
  12. N

WTB: Cardfighter's Clash SNK Edition NGPC

I'm looking for the NGPC SVC CFC:SNK Edition. I'll take the whole nine yards (box and manual and cart) as long as the whole thing is in near-mint or better -- or the cart-only, with the clear case, if it's pretty much brand new.
  13. N

[[CLOSED]] Need to get rid of MTG cards

Alright, here's the deal. I have like 1000 or so MTG (Magic: the Gathering) cards that I don't want anymore, among them a few rares. All of this is in, like, Good-to-mint condition, and everything comes in individual, clear sleeves. I'm willing to sell these by, say, lots of 100 or so and...
  14. N

Damaged NGPC...

Quoted from [ http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77096 ]
  15. N

Damaged NGPC...

In my hands I currently hold a damaged Platinum NGPC, serial 560776. It has numerous amounts of scratches, and the little screen cover is pretty scratched. The actual damage that renders it partially useless is that the LCD screen has a sort of "cut" along it, and the liquid has pretty much run...
  16. N

Wanted: NGPC Accessories

If anyone has any of the following that they are willing to part with, please let me know... » NGPC Carrying Case » NGPC Holding Strap Send me a PM or reply to the post. :)
  17. N

Anyone dealt with 'the roker'?

I wasn't too sure where to post this. The title speaks for itself, just checking references. :)
  18. N

More like a request!

Can I get my "stars" reset to the Timid Neo Newbie icon? :D ...And how do I go about getting a custom title?
  19. N

WTB: Box / Manual for NGPC and a few games

As silly as it sounds, I really want to find the packaging for the following products: 1) Neo Geo Pocket Color (blue) 2) The King of Fighters R-2 3) Fatal Fury: First Contact 4) Pacman 5) Neo Turf Masters 6) Samurai Shodown! 2 7) Metal Slug: 1st Mission It's preferable if it's in mint, and if...