Search results

1. S

delete please

delete plz
  2. S

Wanted : Top Loader System

Looking For A Nes Top Loader.You can offer to me it as a bundle with games if u like.
  3. S

Happy Eid ..How Did You Spend Your Day?

Happy Eid And Eid Mubarak.I hope u guys enjoyed ur day, and had some lamb for supper :D.I played some kof2001 and some nes how about u guys.And some pool on the side :D
  4. S

DELETE

got wat i wanted xD
  5. S

Wanted ; Nes Games

Just List Your Games Here Am Tired Of Listing Mine. And Ill Be Willing To Buy Believe Me.Bundle Of Nes Games Would Be Awsome And Would Probably Get The $$$.PM Me thx.
  6. S

Wanted : Nes Games, Gens Games And Snes Games

Looking For These Titles Can Be Complete Or Loose; NES; Spiderman Sinister Six Batman Superman SNES; Spiderman; Maximum Carnage Gens; Spiderman (Games), Sonic And Knuckles. Thx for looking.
  7. S

Wanted : Nes Advantage Controller Joystic

Looking for a workin one.Thx a bunch.
  8. S

Awsome Trader : Jediwarrior

Top trader here guys, we just exchanged are stuff.Dont be afraid to deal with him.Looking foward to do business and play neo sometime eh Mark :buttrock: :buttrock:
  9. S

US Black Sega Saturn FT;

I got a black minty sega saturn for trade with one saturn controller all original hook ups and a loose jvc boxing.I can send you pics also if ur intrested :D Here's What Am Looking For ; Nes System bundle with brand new 72 pin connector or Game Gear Bundle or Super Famicom Bundle Let...
  10. S

WTB: Boxed Nintendo (NES)

Looking for a boxed nintendo thats in working condition.Abviously must have all hookups.Thx
  11. S

How Do I Get Igniz In Kof2001 Aes?

he's a cool character and wanna use him.
  12. S

Rimm_rs Help!!!!

Man i should have posted this earlier but my kof2k1 came in today and ive been playin it all day. Thx a bunch Ryan Your Tops Fast Ass Shipping !!!But Not Faster Than gemen LoL
  13. S

WTB: Kof95 Please Aes Jap

Looking for the best price for a gamers condition of kof95 aes jap i can get, must be complete with manual and if u can with baggie.Looking for the best offer so pm me. Thx a bunch.
  14. S

Amazing Seller Gemen!

Just Wanted To Thx Shi A.K.A. Gemen For the Kof99 Aes , Was better than described i did not kno i was getting the phone card in a baggie and in a rose envelope :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: Awsome Seller Fast Ass Shipping Thats All I Got To Say. Buy From This Man When You Have The Chance!
  15. S

Ft: Rotd Aes Jap

Minty Condition Of My R.O.T.D. here's how i rated the game. Cart 8.5/10 -> a few scuffs on the back but the picture is nice and bright. Snaplock-Case 9/10 -> A beauty with only a few marks on the bottom from sitting on my shelf. Manual 9/10 -> No bends anywhere,No Fading, Includes Baggie...
  16. S

Wanted : Metal Slug 2 Aes Jap

Looking for best offers or ill trade it for my Rage Of The Dragons Jap.
  17. S

7.2inch Lilliput LCD Car TV'S!!!!!CHECK THIS OUT WAT A DEAL IN HERE!!!

7.2inch Lilliput LCD, 3 Video Inputs,Built in TV Tuner, Comes With Mountain Bracket, Remote,12v and 120v Power Kits. Brand New In Box!! Comes in Black,Chrome,and Brushed Metal Finishes Looking For $350 Money Orders only will shipp anywhere in the United States FOR FREE have great refrences. I...
  18. S

Changing Bios On Aes?

Need some help on doing this.Whenever i take my aes power supply plug out of the wall and insert it the bios comes on,then i push all the buttons but it dosent want to change anything,am doing this on kof97 so am guessing i cant change the bios for it.
  19. S

Played And Finshed Metal Slug 5 Read My Review!!!

Well i played Metal Slug 5 today and the only word i can find is WHOA! The game is absolutely beautifull and well desgned.Backrounds,Music,Gameplay,Character Desgins are all amazing.The only thing tat bumed me out was tat i could not use the shotgun as much.But man were the mission levels...
  20. S

ITS GONE.THX GOD

Happy New Year Folks.Well here it is again broken neo geo aes jap with a busted tooth at the bottom left slot,i guess u can use the shell and other parts for stuff,experiments etc. I am willing to take the best offer,and or will trade for any neo aes jap cart.Happy New Year.