Search results

1. ShiWarrior

El Capitan - appreciation thread

After many years of absence from the Neo Geo scene I came back and bought a neo geo AES system, and my first port of call was to buy some games from somewhere I found the two I wanted and I bought them it was from a seller called "El Capitan" Everything went quickly and as smoothly as it...
  2. ShiWarrior

what happend to Uberia? where to purchase superguns?

i remeber when i had a supergun, i bought it from uberia.co.uk and they no longer exist where can i get one (or similar) from? Thanks
  3. ShiWarrior

AES now MVS on thw way!

Blimey, i think i have struck another good deal! just bought a MV 1F for £25 ! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150455291566&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT bargin!
  4. ShiWarrior

MVS Games - Sam Sho (US or JP) 3 and 4

I am looking for MVS games of Samurai Spirits Numbers 3 and 4 (AES versions are too much for me) loose karts preffered Im in UK and i can pay by paypal/ bank transfer etc Cheers
  5. ShiWarrior

just bought my first Neo Geo AES !

Hi all I have had MVS system in the past (that i sold a few years back) now, i have just bought a neo geo AES system, and i think it was a good price here is a link to the auction: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360271074435&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123 comments...
  6. ShiWarrior

Neo Geo Pocket COLOUR please

As title :) I am in the UK cheers
  7. ShiWarrior

WTF some idiot just gave me -1 on feedback rating, ive never heard of him

who do i PM for this sort of thing i am really pissed off... and i noticed it says he joined on the 25 Jan 2005 ? tommrorow ??
  8. ShiWarrior

connecting ultra modded system to TV ?

ok there an A/V out with yellow and white i cant read in japanease whites the white cable for ? i guess the yellow is video but i have a sepearate video card, with power pack thanks
  9. ShiWarrior

HELP my power pack just went up in SMOKE !!!!

Hi just got my neo geo aes from the US (jap system i think) i connected the power pack upto a 1.6KW step down transformer. switched it on (not even switched the neo on) and smoke was pouring out the top !! what on earth is wrong ?
  10. ShiWarrior

Noticed somethid "odd" about the "birthday list" ?

goto the main page , and goto the bottom, where they say whos birthdays it is.. most of them are..... "Average" :loco:
  11. ShiWarrior

How much is Sam Sho 0 (jap) MVS full kit worth ?

Samurai Spirtirs Zero, FULL KIT, MVS cart, MINT condition, how much is it worth ? thanks in advance looking to buy ;)
  12. ShiWarrior

any 1 used "diffusionx" before ?

let me know how it went as im hopeing to get his Metal Slug 3 of him thanks
  13. ShiWarrior

The Price Guide cant see the JAP flags no more

Hi the Price guide was working fine this morning.. the MVS price guide isnt showing up with ones are US or JAP anymore is this my computer side or the server side ?
  14. ShiWarrior

MVS Jap label = dont know...

see if any 1 can identify this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72503&item=8134952217&rd=1 and is it a boot ? thanks
  15. ShiWarrior

Metal Slug 1 and 2 (MVS)

let me know thanks
  16. ShiWarrior

Atari is set to comeback ? releaseing 2600 & 7800

according to "Retro Gamer "magazine Atari are releasing a system known as "flashback" this is a hybrid of the two 2600 and 7800 systems but a smaller replica version This will come pre loaded wit games, so u just plug it into the TV and off u go.. comes with games such as Asteroids, pac man...
  17. ShiWarrior

Any 1 used "hit-japan" on ebay ?

heres the link : http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=hit-japan
  18. ShiWarrior

do i need a step down transformer ?

Hi i have just bought the Ultra Modded AES system from neogeofl who lives in the US, and i live in the UK, will i need anything to play this over here ? like a step down transformer or anything ? thanks
  19. ShiWarrior

NEO GEO AES CARTS WANTED

NEO GEO AES CARTS WANTED (complete preferd but not neccesary) PM me or email me what you are selling I accept carts from any country, will only accept the 100 % AUTHENTIC versions, i will NOT accept bootleg conversions! or u can list here. Many Thanks in particular : Samurai Spirits 1...
  20. ShiWarrior

NEO GEO AES - How much u think this is worth ?

AUCTION DETAILS - This is a Japanese NEO GEO AES Console Boxed complete and in MINT condition inc. Instructions and Registration certificate all with matching serial no. 095882. Also included is a mint Jap copy of World Heroes 2 complete with case and instructions in baggy. The box itself...