Search results

1. $hockwave

crazy drifter from middle east

i just saw this at another site and thought it was amazing how this guy can drift crazy drifter
  2. $hockwave

gaming console laws in us no more than 299.99

i am having some arguments with my roomate about this law about gaming consoles not being more than 299.99 when they first come out. but i do not think i remember seeing a console come out for more than that since the saturn,unless it is not a gaming machice mainly but i do not think this is...
  3. $hockwave

afro ninja

this is probly one of the funniset site i have ever seen check out the afro ninja afro ninja another funny one is moto training moto training
  4. $hockwave

what should i do?

okay about a year ago i got into a car accident and have been carless since. so i am saving for getting my car fixed since i only had liability insurance which also sucks.so should i fix my 96 accord or save up for a 95 acura legend? which i wanted to get to begin with just did not have enogh...
  5. $hockwave

farscape series on dvd

i was just getting into this show from the dvd's and this is one of the best shows i have ever seen. i went to the store and saw that the are rereleasing them on a starburst edition and was wondering if anyone has picked these up yet as they say expanded but only say special features on the...
  6. $hockwave

nirvana box set out today

anyone pick this one up i wanted to but strapped for cash gonna have to wait until i get everyone's xmas presents first. it looks good and i like everything they ever realesed and looking forward to the dvd as well.
  7. $hockwave

magicbox for xbox live

i was looking for a converter to use with svc chaos and saw this xbox converter that looked the best all-around converter. the magicbox has the memory card slot but also wanted to use headset with xbox live,so wanted to ask those who have this adapter since everywhere i looked online dos not...
  8. $hockwave

Just Picked up halo 2 limited edition

i just picked up the halo 2 limited collectors edition from blockbuster and even got a free rental with purchase. haven't played yet just got home long day at work stayed open late for halo 2.but when i opened the game at store fucking microsoft the the bonus disc and the game in the same slot...
  9. $hockwave

cheap xbox controllers at blockbuster

okay i went to trade in some dvd's at blockbuster yesterday and wanted a new controller anyway (because i am short on cash right now).and they ended up having black controller type s controllers brand new for $14.99 which is half the price of the same controller anywhere else i have seen. so...
  10. $hockwave

mounting memory card reader in cab

okay here is my problem i have a dedicated 4-slot red mvs cab and it has a slot for memory card reader to go but how do i mount it to cab it did not origonally come with brackets.
  11. $hockwave

joystick help

i am looking to get a new stick and saw 3 different sticks on happs website and was not sure on what was the best? i like the stick i have on my first player but the second player seems loose and not acurate at all when i do the same moves as i would on 1st player. does anyone know what has the...
  12. $hockwave

a perfect circle eMotive

any one else pick up this but i am looking more forward to the aMotive dvd/cd set with b-sides and remixes of there previous work. but all in allit is a good album but not great but a good listen about 3/4 thru album but sometimes maynard is a little over the top with his vocals like on imagine...
  13. $hockwave

monitor issues on red mvs cab

okay i have had this problem for awile but do not know what to do since i am oblivious to the insides of a cab and do not want to mess with and break. my monitor seems to shake when i play my games and the screen will go to the corner and back and is real annoying i am curious that it is a...
  14. $hockwave

psp to be realesed on dec. 12 in japan

according to gamespot the psp will be realesed on dec.12 i am sure looking forward to it mainly because it will play movies games and mp3's hopefully i could get a hold of one before christamas anyway here is the link and if already been posted sorry. gamespot psp dec. 12
  15. $hockwave

how do you prefer playing neo games?

okay i am asking on how the rest of the neo community plays there neo games and why i personally love playing my neo games on my cab more than anything with the joystick mounted on the cab to prevent enexpected moved like on a console joystick and the hole experience of playing on a cab is that...
  16. $hockwave

svc chaos snk vs. capcom

i am looking for a new or used copy of svc chaos for xbox that is complete with box and instructions my offering price is 25.00 shipped but will work out is a little higher and i also have some neo mini marquee packs that i would trade for this as well mini marquee packs up for trade are 1.king...
  17. $hockwave

svc chaos snk vs. capcom

okay i am debating on getting this game but i have a jap ps2 and an xbox so i am trying to decide on which version to get where. so which one is better i know the graffics would look cleaner on my xbox but i do not like the controller for 2d fighters the d-pad is just too stiff and hard to...
  18. $hockwave

dream mix tv ps2

i came across this ps2 game while searching for some old transformers dvd's to bring back some memories and apparently it is a super smash brothers clone with transformers bomberman etc. has anyone played this before i am kinda curious if it is any good because i loved super smash brothers.
  19. $hockwave

good place to buy cheap used dvd boxsets

i am a big fan of anime and tv shows and was wondering if anyone knows a good site besides ebay that sells dvdboxsets that are cheap used because the price drops substansionly but want somthing relible meaning complete and scratch free.i have lucked out in store (for example got band of brothers...
  20. $hockwave

us ngh kof 97 and 99 nm and skelton saturn 2 dc's

i have here some of my game collection up for sale 1.king of fighters 97 near mint to mint includes baggie gold warning sticker and no scratches on cart us version asking 150.00 shipped 2.king of fighters 99 near mint to mint condition same as 97 asking 150.00 shipped 3.near mint blue...