Search results

1. W

FA : Modded system : INTV, Genesis, Coleco, Atari 2600

My auctions are finishing soon, check them out while there is time left ! http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZtenchi58
  2. W

WTB : Neo Geo 2 slot control panel overlay

I got some money to spend in my paypal account and I've been thinking of replacing my old control panel overlay. I know somebody was selling them new but can't remember who it was. Anyway if you got a NOS overlay for sale, PM me ! Of course you must be willing to ship to Canada...
  3. W

WTB : CPS2 Game

I'm looking for any CPS-2 Games. (no A board, alreaady got one) Looking to spend around 100$ US, shipped to Canada. I'm waiting for your offer.
  4. W

Some people got it wrong

Neo Geo Cab Let's the pics talk for themselves. I mean the pics of the pics of the "MVS" board.
  5. W

MK 1-2-3 Jamma For Sale

Hi I have 1-2-3 Mortal Kombat collection for sale. here is the info mk1 marquee included one mk2 marquee but really bad shape and 1 mk1 manual and one copied mk2 manual. The mk2 has a custom power wiring but is great and works fine. mk3 does not want to save the hidden characters But works...
  6. W

MVS cart missing a PCB... and a case.

Ebay linky ! Just out of curiosity, which game is it ?
  7. W

What is this ?

Don't miss an opportunity to flame a noob ! Maybe I just missed this game but I never heard of it... Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003 This is probably a KOF 2003... but someone should tell this guy... And I just saw he got some SvC Chaos MVS for sale...
  8. W

Sell me an old NES

I'm in Canada, so i want to keep shipping low (so keep it as minimal as it can be, i don't mind the NES being a little scratched along the way. It doesn't mather if there is a game or not, I just need the system. Who has the best offer ? And No, i don't want to use ebay...
  9. W

y'a du monde du Quebec ici ????

Y'a des amateurs de neo geo au Quebec ? Ou bien je suis le seul ?