Search results

1. N

Please Help Me Out

Do you need a jap power cord to play the jap system in the US and do you need a converter????? please help me out :buttrock:
  2. N

neo geo power supply for Jap

Does the Jap AES system require a Jap power supply to operate? What does it require to operate?? Please help me out!! Thanks.:help: :help: :help:
  3. N

Looking for Modification Electrician for AES Mod

I am looking to get one of my AES's modified. I am curious as to how much it will cost and how much experience that person has. How can I trust sending my machine out to someone??? I would also like the power button/ reset button with a blue led in it. If anyone can help me out let me know...
  4. N

Question for the experts.....

:cool: Can somebody give me an idea of what a very mint, never played but opened Jap AES system with 2 games... Fatal fury special mint US, and King of Fighters '95. All serial #'s match I've seen pics and there great..??? Please help me out!!! Also what about a 06xxxxx serial # mint "Gold"...
  5. N

Metal Slug 5

:drool_2: :drool_2: I am just getting into the whole Neo Geo craze. I just recieved my first two games and my systems are on the way. I have a brand new never opened Neo Geo CD (front loader) and 29 cd games so far, plus the two aes games, metal slug x, and metal slug 4(new). My question is...
  6. N

Wanted!!!! Brand New Neo Geo Aes Sealed Will Pay Top Dollar

:buttrock: :buttrock: i AM LOOKING FOR A NEO GEO AES OR GOLD SYSTEM NEW AND SEALED. I WILL PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR THE SYSTEM. ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHERE TO GET SYSTEM OR HAS SYSTEM THEMSELVES PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS AND I WILL CONTACT YOU THANKS
  7. N

looking for a Sealed Neo Geo AES or GOLD system

:help: :help: I was wondering if anyone has a brand new factory sealed neo geo aes or gold system. I can't find one anywhere???? I would be willing to pay a profitable price for one with proper pics. Also, what is better an AES or a GOLD system??? HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!