Search results

1. N

FS/FT Panasonic 3DO FZ-1 Collection MINT Condition

I'm looking to sell or trade my Panasonic 3DO FZ-1 collection. I've had it for a long time, but it was just for collection, so I'm letting someone who actually want's to play it, buy it. The system is complete in box, just like new, mint condition and all complete. The box includes, the...
  2. N

FS/FT MIB GameBoy Micro with 2 games $45 shipped. Like new PSP Slim 3000 with FF CC

I have a Mint complete in box Gameboy micro. Its the black with silver face. Everything is included. I'll also trow in a GBA game (fire emblem) I'm just looking for any good offer for it. I also have a Black Slim PSP 3000 that's like new complete in box. I haven't played it that much. I bought...
  3. N

Plz Delete

changed my mind
  4. N

FS HD-DVD collection, Arcade stuff, Blu-Rays & More

Prices don't include shipping. CPS 2 A board $20 really good condtion Virtual Fighter 4 Naomi 2 $30 DS Import Games ouendan - $20 DS Zelda $25 PS2 Games Suikoden III Near Mint $25 Silent Hill 2 Original Near Mint $25 Blu-Ray Movies Indiana Jones NEW $17 Rambo 4 2 disk edition MINT...
  5. N

FS Xbox 360 120gb HDD, Xbox 360 games & PS3 games

I have a like new Xbox 360 HDD 120gb. I sold my xbox so I'm not going to need it. $100 Shipped. Xbox 360 games. Gears of War $20 Missing manual. Gears of War 2 Special Edition $50 It's still pretty new since I never played it, I just open it to look at the book. Fallout 3 With Prima...
  6. N

FS SE MGS 4 PS3 System with games and more

I have a mint like new Special Edition MGS4 PS3. It's the one that comes in the white box. It's 80gb BC with rumble controller. MGS 4 game is brand new seal. Also inlcuded Mint Extra controller dual shock 3 Mint Resistance 2 Mint Silent Hill New Blu-Ray Movie ADD $40 for BRAN NEW Fallout 3...
  7. N

Games for Sale / Trade Updated 1-8

Shipping is not included. Games I'm looking for Dead Space Left 4 Dead Dead Rising GT 5 CPS 2 A board $25 Virtual Fighter 4 Naomi 2 $30 DS Import Games ouendan - $25 Blu-Ray Movies Night In the Museum $15 New PS2 Games Suikoden III Near Mint $30 Silent Hill 2 Original Near Mint $25...
  8. N

FS / FT HD-DVD Collection Updated 1-8

I have a HD-DVD collection for sale. For trades I'm looking for some blu-ray movies, a nintendo ds, and maybe a wii system, Also Looking for some PS3 and 360 Games. Mostly Dead Space and L4D. Also Looking for an XBOX 360 Any model. Shipping is $2 each. Take them all for $300 List. All...
  9. N

FS / FT HD-DVD Collection and player ****Now taking offers on individual tittles****

I have a HD-DVD collection for sale. It comes with the Xbox360 HD-DVD Player add on. I'm taking offers on the complete package before I break it up. For trades I'm looking for some blu-ray movies, a nintendo ds, and maybe a wii system. How about $350 shipped for everything. Less than $7 a...
  10. N

FS Modded Special Edition Star Wars Slim PSP $130

This is a excellent condition, near mint Special Edition PSP. It's the Star Wars White Slim PSP. It has a CFW 4.01 M33-2. No dead pixels or anything like that, is well taken care. System comes complete with battery and official charger. $130 shipped.
  11. N

Lotz 4 Sale. Take a LooK ***Wii with 16vc games today only $300***

Today only, I'll sell the Wii MIB with 16VC games for only $300 plus shipping and paypal fees. For trade I'm only looking for Gears of War for the 360 and a DS Nintendo Wii games. All near mint/mint condition Wii Play With Remote $35 shipped Wario Smooth Moves $28 shipped Resident Evil The...
  12. N

FS/FT GOW SE Slim PSP W/ CFW $160

I have a Like New GOW SE Red PSP, system was open to install CFW 4.1 m33 and then place back in the package. System comes with Superbad UMD movie, but the GOW game is not included. Looking to get $160 plus shipping for the psp. Memory Stick has been traded For trades I'm looking for Mint and...
  13. N

What's a good Wireless adapter for the XboX360

What's a good adapter to get, with out getting the $99 Microsoft one.
  14. N

FS MIB Wii System with 2 games $230

I have a mint in box system that was used for less than 5 hours. The system is in the box just like new, just how it was when I open it with all Manuals & baggies. Also included are Wii Sports, Red Steel (New) and Link's Crossbow Training (New) $230 plus $10 for shipping. PM or Email...
  15. N

FS Wii, CPS2, NDS, Blu-ray, NGC and more

I have a few games for sale. Since I don't have a DS system I'm putting all my games for sale, as well as some wii games and other mis items. $2 each game for shipping. For Trades I'm looking for. Mario Kart Wii Castlevania PSP Silent Hill PSP GTA IV PS3 GT 5 PS3 GTH 3 PS3 PM or Email at...
  16. N

FS CPS2, Wii, Blu-ray, HD-DVD, Naomi 2, PS3, + more update 2-8

Here's the rest of the stuff that has to go to a new home. For any info or more pic's send me a PM or email at NeoGeo2k2@yahoo.com As far as trade, I'm still looking for some HD-DVD's, Marvel Vs Capcom cps2 A board, PS3 games, wii games. Blu-Ray Movies all factory seal, include $1 each for...
  17. N

What's a good price for a phoenixed Alpha 3 blue board

What's a good price for one? Both with blue A board and with out A board. Thanks.
  18. N

Metal Slug 3 on Live

Did anyone get it?
  19. N

SOLD

SOLD
  20. N

Xbox 360 Update

Is there a way to get the update with out conecting the xbox to the internet? I only have wireless at home and the router is 2 far from the xbox, and I don't want to buy an adpater just for the update. Any info would be great. Thanks.