Search results

1. J

SVC Chaos AES English For Sale

Selling SVC AES Cart, PM your best offer.
  2. J

For Sale: Consolized MVS 4-Slot and MVS Games

Consolized MVS 4-Slot for sale. In great condition, power supply, s-video, RCA cable and controller included. $200 or best offer. MVS Games with Shock boxes for sale: The KOF 2003, $40 shipped Rage of the Dragons, $40 shipped The Last Blade 2, $60 shipped Real Bout Special, $35 shipped Real...
  3. J

Authentic Popular MVS Titles For Sale

I just sold my Egret 2, as such, there is no longer a need for these games. All fair offers will be considered. No trades. King of Fighters 2003 Samurai Shodown 5 Special **Sold** Real Bout 2 Magical Drop 3 Metal Slug X **Sold** Metal Slug 3 **Sold** Last Blade 2 Rage of the Dragons Mark of...
  4. J

Candy Cab 4 Sale & Consolized 4-Slot

Egret 2 candy cab for sale, with consolized 4-slot MVS. Excellent condition and includes a JAMMA connector. Magical Drop 3, SS5 Special, Metal Slug X & Mega Slug 3 MVS to be included (all legit). All serious offers will be considered. Cab is located just north of Houston, TX. I would prefer...
  5. J

FS: Strikers 1945 Plus MVS

Strikers 1945 Plus MVS Cart for sale, $115 shipped.
  6. J

ROTD Observation/Question

Rage of the Dragons....I left the Neo Geo scene during the period this game was released. Unfortunately, I have yet to play this game. From what I've read in some older threads, a great many of you think this game is trash, while a large contingent think ROTD is great. As I've been trying to...
  7. J

WTB: ROTD or Matrimelee MVS

For some reason, I never see ROTD or Matrimelee for sale on ebay. Does anyone have a cart or kit for sale?
  8. J

WTB SVC Chaos - MVS

If anyone has SVC Chaos available for sell, loose or kit, please let me know. Thanks.
  9. J

Finally, I Get To Play SSVS!!

After 2 years of trying to find this game in a local arcade, and the last three months trying to purchase the MVS cart through this board and eBay...... I finally own my own copy. And I 've gotta say....IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT! I knew about the overkills...I've seen the videos....but to pull...
  10. J

WTT: Money Puzzle Exchanger

I want to trade my Japanese MVS Money Puzzle Exchanger (cart only) for one of the following games: Neo Bomberman Super Dodgeball Bust A Move Again Magical Drop 3
  11. J

Will Pay for SS5S Move Sticker PDF

If anyone is willing to scan their Samurai Shodown 5 Special move stickers, I'm willing to pay. If someone already has it scanned and is willing to send for free...even better. Looking for a high resolution scan. Thanks.
  12. J

Top Hunter MVS - Boot or not??

Usually, I'll open up a cart and look for the "toshiba", however I've been told that always isn't a clear indicator. Here are some pics of a Top Hunter MVS, I'm about to trade. I want to make sure it's not a boot before I do any trading. I purchased this from an ebay seller about 2 months...
  13. J

MVS & PGM In One Cab

Has anyone on this board tried using a product like this to run a PGM & MVS board in one cab (see link)? I'm looking to get a PGM board, but only have one cab, this seems like a viable solution. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated...
  14. J

Want To Trade Top Hunter MVS

I'm looking to trade Top Hunter MVS for one of the following games: World Heroes Perfect MVS Breakers Revenge MVS Real Bout FF 2 MVS Neo Bomberman MVS Should you have any interest, please PM me. Thanks.
  15. J

WTB: Samurai Shodown 5 Special MVS

If there's anyone out there willing or needing to part with this game, please let me know.
  16. J

My New Egret 2 & CMVS Shout-Out!

Just a word of thanks to Matsu for providing me and my son an Egret 2 cab in excellent shape...he even installed a "select game" button for us. He's a great person to do business with. If anyone here has any apprehension about doing business with Matsu....DON'T. :D In recent weeks I've...
  17. J

MVS Board Compatibility

I've been looking for a Super Neo 29, or Neo 25 candy cab.....not having much luck. However, the following list of candy cabs are available: New Astro Astro City Egret Egrett 2 Blast City Aero City Impress As I am not a technical person, I'm wondering, will an MVS 4-slot work fine in any of...
  18. J

Fix vs Unfixed AES SS5S

Debating on whether or not to purchase the fixed or unfixed version of Samurai Shodown 5 Special (I don't have the latest unibios). I've read ALL the threads regarding this issue and have just one simple question. If I purchase the fixed version of SS5S AES will i be able to execute this move...
  19. J

SS Characters, from which game??

Just went to the japanese Samurai Shodown site. I see a few characters I've never seen before. From which game do these characters come from? Is this SS6? Atomiswave? I've never seen the game can someone confirm? Thanks. http://www.samuraispirits-official.com/character/shonmao/index.php...
  20. J

SNK & XBOX Live Arcade

Capcom has announced that they will be releasing Street Fighter 2 via Xbox Live Arcade: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/streetfighteriihyperfighting/news.html?sid=6142004 Has anyone heard if SNK Playmore has the same plans for it's older games? Online play of SS2, for minimal price...