Search results

1. H

US copy of SVC chaos up on ebay

Hi i'm selling my US copy of SVC chaos on ebay why not check it out here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8134977436&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co:
  2. H

Printing shockbox inserts

Hi i am after some advice on printing shockbox inserts, i know where to down load them but they all seem too small and an A4 sheet of paper is way too small do you need to use A3 paper or something to print them out? :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co:
  3. H

Ms5

Hi if your gonna allow people from the UK into your pre-order count me in i will definatly order one just let me know if and when you want the cash :loco:
  4. H

SVC problems

Hi just got my svc today and i am having a few problems with it, firstly is the english version supposed to default to the english language? because mine is still in japanise unless i change the language setting myself, secondly 3 of the characters are named wrong in the game M.bison has been...
  5. H

Need Help guy's

Well i've been trying to get myself set up foor playing MVS games and have bought myself a 2 slot mvs board and a supergun, the supergun i've got is the one they sell at www.ravengames.co.uk. The problem is when i connect the supergun up and turn it on their is no picture and i can hear a very...
  6. H

Wanted 2 slot MVS board

I'm after a 2 slot MVS board in good condition, does anyone know anywhere on the web that sells them or is anyone on here selling one? preferably in the UK but doesn't have to be :buttrock:
  7. H

First post

Hi there What can i say i'm a gaming nut with a lot of cash to spare and i've decided to take the plunge and i've just ordered a neo geo aes console from japan, i've had a a front loading cd console for a few months but got fed up of the loading times so i've bought an aes as well and i was...