Search results

1. A

SNES Castlevania Dracula X and 32X Spiderman Web of Fire

Couple of my rarer games up on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/140985662284?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spider-Man-Web-Fire-32X-1995-/140985663547?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item20d366803b
  2. A

CPS3 in a Blast City issue

EDIT Problem solved adjusted the +5 Finally got to try out darksofts CPS3 fix, but I can't get my CPS3 to work in my blast city. Board is getting power, as I see the CD spin up, but no picture. Dip switches on the monitor are for 15MHZ, tested a neo MVS board out and get picture with that...
  3. A

WTB: Sega 2L12B control panel

Looking for one of these for my Blast City for some good ol Street Fighter Third Strike action. Does anyone have a source for these that's based in the US? Doesn't have to be original as I have one of BIG's nice overlays to use.
  4. A

FS/Price Check: Debugging TEST PS2

Hi guys, Any interest in a Test PS2 debug system? It plays burned discs and imports. There are some scratches on the body and it wil come just with the system, no controllers or cables, but it has been tested.
  5. A

FS: Neo Geo MVU 4 candy cab

I got this cab ages ago from a fellow board member. Selling my beloved Neo Geo MVU 4 Candy Cab with 4 slot MVS board. Measuring the glass diagonally is 29 inches. Screen is great and I don't see any burn in. SOLD TO CHIPPERKWAH Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  6. A

WTB: Sharp Famicom Titler

I know these are expensive, if anyone has one for sale, please let me know!
  7. A

WTB: JPN Saturn Final Fight Revenge and US Saturn Burning Rangers

If you have these two titles for sale, let me know!
  8. A

WTB: Amiga games

Looking for some more games for my A500, particularly Shadow of the Beast 1 and 2, the Lucasarts games (Loom, Indian Jones, Monkey Island), Sierra games...let me know what you have! -thanks Will
  9. A

FS: 20GB JPN PS3 -SOLD

SOLD
  10. A

FS: Sega Astro City in SoCal

SOLD! http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/vgm/1490092785.html
  11. A

Atomiswave mobo SOLD

Bare motherboard, no games. Asking $120 shipped. Pics available on request.
  12. A

WTB: Friendtech DreamX Xbox system

If anyone has one of these upgraded xboxes for sale, please let me know. -thanks
  13. A

Laserdisc collectors help

Hi, I recently purchased a highly collectable Laseractive laserdisc. Instead of the usual plastic sleeve, I would like to place the laserdisc in plastic case, kinda like those plastic clamshell VHS cases. I remember ages ago certain Laserdisc rental places carried them. Unfortunately, I...
  14. A

Neo1087 UPDATE: ISSUE COMPLETELY RESOLVED

Everyone, Tim resolved the issue. The Sidekick 2 was sent and received in excellent condition and he paypaled me $50, which was the balance that was owed in lieu of the PS2 that was lost in the mail. He apologized for not using tracking and insurance as well as for the difficulty this...
  15. A

WTB: N-gage

Preferably the QD model, but original is ok as well. Let me know if you have one for sale. -thanks Will
  16. A

WTB: SSVS MVS art

I know it's a longshot, just trying to complete the kit, need dipsheet, flyer, stickers, etc. LMK. -thanks Will (who still can't figure out why his post count is zero)
  17. A

WTB: SVC Chaos Mini Marquee

Title says it all. If you have one for sell, please let me know. Thanks.
  18. A

Account status change?

To Whom It May Concern, For some reason, I have a "loser" status and despite my postings my count always remains zero. Please advise ASAP as I was trying to do business with another member who was skeptical based on my status. -thanks Will
  19. A

WTB: SVC Chaos MVS

Any condition, complete kit or just the cart. Let me know if you have one for sale. -thanks Will
  20. A

ChowYunFat is a great seller!

Just wanted to say that ChowYunFat is a great seller. I bought a Metal SLug 2 MVS from him, excellent communication and fast service. I will be putting him in my sig!