Search results

1. redsnapa

WTB/TF: Road Rash III for genesis

i want a copy of road rash 3 for genesis. ill buy or trade for.
  2. redsnapa

FS: 2-slot Machine w/ 25" Monitor + 7 games

like the title says, i have a 2-slot neogeo machine that im trying to get rid of. the cab is a pitfighter conversion, and comes with a 25" monitor (no screen burn in). itll also come with the following mvs carts(all are original): king of fighters '94 (us) last blade (jap) last blade 2 (jap)...
  3. redsnapa

JFK sniper game

has anyone seen this game. looks kinda different http://www.jfkreloaded.net/ it says u get to play as oswald and assasinate JFK. im confused
  4. redsnapa

FT: dragon force ss

yeah im trading my copy of dragon force for saturn. the cd is in mint condition and the manual is not. the manual is "worn" and has seen better days but will provide the information that u need. like troop info and stuff. i can post pictures. willing to trade for a used copy of guardian...
  5. redsnapa

FS: Led Zeppelin 10cd boxset

ive got this 10 cd Led Zeppelin box set for sale: http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=1740444&domain_id=1876&meta_id=2 it is truely in mint condition, especially since the only song of theirs i liked was pilgram song. so only one cd in the set got played twice. im asking for 65...
  6. redsnapa

FT: LaPucelle Tactics (sealed)

nvm traded sorry
  7. redsnapa

WANTED: Ninja spirit PCB

i want this board badly. if u have it and are willing to sell or trade something for it, pm me and let me know what u are looking for. :help: :help: :help: :help:
  8. redsnapa

wanted: baseballstars 2 mvs

ill buy or trade
  9. redsnapa

wanted: MVS 1-slot or 2-slot

mines broke, let me know if you one you want to sell? and for anyone interested i my old one...its a 2 slot that can still play games but there is a graphical glitch that makes vertical lines show up on the screen. its kinda weird because the lines dont show up on the config screen but only...
  10. redsnapa

MVS video HELP PLEASE

this is my first mvs cab and for some odd reason i got these video problems: those lines on the screen always appear when i play a game, not when i am at the config screen . i have a 2-slot and the lines appear in the same spots when playing any game from either slot. i dont know if this...