Search results

1. F

f@#*! ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I went ahead and bought PAL NGBC for the ps2 thinking my ps3 could play it since it's region free. Now I find out that the ps3 games are region free and ps2 games aren't. Damn I should've read up on it first.:crying:
  2. F

Resident Evil

Picked it up for 10 bucks(GC version). Is it just me but why can I not enjoy this game due to the control scheme? Does anyone else have the same problem?
  3. F

Wanted Marvel vs Capcom 1 & 2 DC

Copied or used, need it quick, someone give me a bargain. I own the originals but have misplaced half my dreamcast games and wanna play them so bad lately.
  4. F

Anyone PUMPED about KOF:Extreme

Not me :oh_no:
  5. F

THQ/WWE situation

As said in Gamespot, WWE is trying to get the contract with THQ and Jakks terminated, do you guys think this would lead to EA buying the rights(I bet they will) and have AKI produce? Will this bring the glory days of wrestling games back when there was WCW Revenge, No Way Out into our hands...
  6. F

Everyone post a pic of your rides.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/tih2k/ef5b4794.jpg
  7. F

Art of Fighting 1 MVS

Anyone willing to part?
  8. F

Rumor on Gamecube

A Walmart associate told me the Gamecube is going to be $79.99 the day after Thanksgiving. I thought it was cheap at $99.99, but I guess those PS2 price drop rumors are maybe true.
  9. F

Splinter Cell

Why is almost everyone divided between SC and MGS2? I mean even the XBOX Magazine called it the Metal Gear Beater and people are praising the game also as better than MG. Metal Gear Solid 2 came out a whole year ago,as with Metal Gear Solid in 98, which was a huge leap in gaming in many...
  10. F

Capcom Vs SNK 3 Multiplatform, 1st Q 2002

Credit to Flipmode for posting this info. first in News and Rumors section. From EGM: "Capcom vs. SNK 3 for the GC and Xbox? A true sequel to Capcom's versus series could arrive as early as Q1 2002. According to several retail sources, Capcom may have plans to release Capcom vs. SNK 3...
  11. F

Two more char. confirmed!!

Been reading around in shoryuken.com board and Evil Ryu and Riot Iori have been confirmed in the game.
  12. F

Any of you guys...

play Mugen. I just found out about it yesterday and must say it blew me away. I don't think it's emulation as I really don't condone that stuff. It's cool and is taking up most of my time now. But really is it emu or is it not?
  13. F

What do you guys think....

of the option on the XBOX that lets you create your own game soundtrack? You can input your own music into the games. Sounds great to me as I am still trying to copy my Neo CD games with my own rearranged songs on them. I haven't got far and have burned a few coasters but hell, it may hit me...
  14. F

WOW!

I finally just played the Dreamcast version KOF99 Evolution. I must admit that it is an AWESOME conversion. I'm still in awe!!
  15. F

Any info on...

The Music? Is it like part 1's or did they put back older tunes? To me, I actually loved the techno but I would also like the original characters tunes also. Just as long as it is not Jazz like in some fighting games that make them so boring. For example Art of Fighting 3 or Blue Mary's...
  16. F

Is this going to be yearly?

I was wondering if Capcom Vs. SNK will be a yearly event like King of Fighters. It would be nice if we could vote on new characters too.
  17. F

What ever happened

Why were "Bonus Stages" taken out of all the fighters. I thought it was a nice break after a few matches and also a funny little extra that made the game breathe a little more. In Capcom vs. SNK it would be a great way to show us some cameos of past characters or show relationships between...
  18. F

Can someone answer as to why the World Heroes were taken out?

I haven't had any straight answers, so if someone knows King of Fighters please help. Just curious thats all. Thanks!!
  19. F

Mas Systems Item on EBAY!

Just checking EBAY and saw a brand new Super Nova Neo Geo Edition being sold by Massystems themselves. So far bid was 405.00. Comes with New MVS style controllers(sweet looking!!), Super Nova, New 1 Slot MVS, and Real Bout 2. Looks like regular Nova except for the new controllers. I don't...
  20. F

Super Nova PC Question

I'm still fairly new to PC's and I was wondering what is the best way to play my Super Nova or any game system on my PC. Also, I always hear about VGA Box can someone please explain that to me? Thanks!!