Search results

1. C

TONK TOOK 5000 USD TO SELL THE FAKE AEROFIGHTERS 3 US ( REPORT)

Dear community, After having a little bit forgotten this story, I am surprised to see Tonk to come again on the neo-geo community to show off. But in the real world, the scammer are not showing off. Tonk, 1/ You said there were only 3 AF3 US, then you had , the scammer team, 3 more for you...
  2. C

FS : HOLY GRAIL #1 Kizuna Encounter EURO Home Cart ( legit)

Hello guys, I've decided to let the baby go. Bought few years ago, type " kizuna encounter german wolfgang" and you'll get all the drama with the buy. No timewasters. I accept offers for this item, if it's permitted by the Moderators. I can ship the item but I would highly prefer a pick up on...
  3. C

The Final Chapter of the Fake Aerofighters 3 : I Need your help ( NGDEV TEAM, 161-in1,ETC)

this topic will explain what we all know considering this sale. i will try to be as factual as I can, but i cant's promess. i could take maybe 7/15 days to do all comparison. please don't post until I post all my things in several messages, thank u; i hope other buyers i know will in public...
  4. C

WTB : KOF2003 US AES, Fast Striker V1.0 LE,

Open to offers.
  5. C

super spy carton box for 150 E

hi,I have a super spy carton box edition for sell for 150 Euro.Box is not in good condition,that is the reason why the price is low. Regards, Chamane.
  6. C

For Billy Pitt

Hi Billy,your computer has a problem.All the e-mails sent to you have been returned to me...I have done my work Billy.(CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT and give me your name on this forum as I can PM you). Sincerely, Carine.
  7. C

simone could you now put a price on euro Kizuna?

Hi Simone,could you give a price of the game in the price guide? Regards, Chamane.
  8. C

price guide for euro Kizuna.

Why is there no price in the price guide for this game? "Monalisa rare,not for sale"... The price to pay for it is now 10000 euro because last one was sold by Wolfgang at this price...No less,no more. So Shawn,Simone,do something for the price guide ....
  9. C

Is Ray Young going to make another conversion?

I did not have news from him since a very long time.Does someone know if he is going to make another convertion?
  10. C

200 USD for a neo pad in green and white box

I am tired to search this item...Only serious offers. It must be in mint condition.
  11. C

Ewil Wazabi is the best

This is the short story: he sold me Neo freaks mags for 240 USD.He lost all the informations about the package(tracking number...)I have been waiting for the mags since two months but I did not received them.So,he refund me the money in 12 hours by paypal. Thank you very much Charles for your...
  12. C

WTB neo gold complete in box 350 usd

I want it in good condition.Must be complete with box and instructions.I want the version "a quantum leap forward in video..." I pay 350 bucks for it.(shipping costs are not included in the price I offer. Regards, Chamane.
  13. C

trade Metal Slug JAP and US version against Ultimate 11 US version.

I trade my us and my jap version of Metal Slug against US U11.All is complete and in good condition. Please,answer only if you are interested. Regards, Chamane.
  14. C

trade mint neo jap system (last version)against gold system.

I trade a mint neo-geo japanese system(with pad controller pro) with box and instructions against a complete neo gold system "a quantum leap toward in video ..."version . Regards. Chamane.
  15. C

Message for Dralair,Bahamut and noursnours

Dralair, gentil gay-pied, j'ai hâte de savoir qui de toi ou du dénommé Sby jouera le rôle de la femme dans votre hôtel pourri avec Internet. A défaut de te ramener beaucoup de cartouches, peut-être te contenteras-tu de celle que tu vas te prendre dans ton cul! Comme Laurent et Dineclo ne seront...
  16. C

WTB neo gold system...your price will be mine

HI,I am looking for these things(all must be in good condition with box and instructions). -Neo-Geo gold system. -Neo-Geo pad with green and white box. -Neo-Geo deluxe carrying bag. I have a complete copy of Goal!Goal!Goal! and 2 memory cards in plastic box with instructions to trade. Regards...
  17. C

is there box and instructions for korean system?

do you know if box and instructions exist for the neo home Korean system? Regards, Chamane.
  18. C

wtb a korean home system,neo controller...

Hi,I am looking for a korean neo home system and a neo gold system(all in boxes),a neo controller with a black and white box,1 panasonis memory card for the neo and 1 neo deluxe carrying bag. your prices will be mine. Regards, Carine.
  19. C

trade mint aes us Metal Slug 1

Hi,I want to trade a mint us copy(of course,not Kyokugen Star version)against U11 us version. Regards, Chamane.
  20. C

Please,help Laurent

All of us know the situation.All of us have its opinion now.Perhap's what appened to him happened to someone of us...But 1800 USD is a lot of money. This is my suggestion: everyone who posted and who supported Laurent could only give 10 USD(it is a little money if you compare to 1800 usd)for...