Search results

1. S

Looking for opinions on shooters

I love the shooters. My collection so far has Blazing Star, Last Resort, Pulstar, Sonic Wings 2 & 3, Viewpoint, along with the Slugs, Shocktroopers 2, and Nam-75. What others would the shooter fans here consider to be worthwhile additions?
  2. S

I am in Awe!

As some of you know I took possession of my first Neo Geo AES yesterday. I have always wanted/lusted after one and envy many of your collections here. I got the Super English Neo hooked up via s-video and spent the next several hours in video game nirvana. I was in total awe of some of the best...
  3. S

Rare Games

I'm curious to know what some of the more rare games would be. I've seen mention of Metal Slug (the original) and the high prices it fetches. What are some of the other hard to find, high dollar games?
  4. S

My First Neo-Geo AES is Inbound!

Well the wait is finally just about over. I just completed a deal with Shawn that will make me a very happy man. I'm getting one of those Super Neo deals done by KennyBoy with s-video and the bios chip installed among other mods. And I think I got a pretty good selection of games to start off my...
  5. S

My First Neo-Geo AES is Inbound!

Well the wait is finally just about over. I just completed a deal with Shawn that will make me a very happy man. I'm getting one of those Super Neo deals done by KennyBoy with s-video and the bios chip installed among other mods. And I think I got a pretty good selection of games to start off my...
  6. S

Hello Folks

I've been poking around here for a few days and thought I'd say hello. So hi Neo freaks :D I've been around the gaming scene a long time. My first encounter was with an alien machine in a local pub. I can still remember walking in and spotting the Space Invaders set up in the corner, tucked...