Search results

1. D

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Would like to get my hands on a SSVS MVS cart again someday… but in the meantime added these (3) dedicated cabs recently: Budweiser Tapper, Mario Bros And Sega Tac/Scan
  2. D

What was the first neogeo game you played in an arcade cabinet?

The first games I played were Magician Lord and Nam75. Such great titles
  3. D

Any San Diego Neo geo arcade Heads out there???

I can host as well in Fullerton, if anyone is interested, am pretty central to SD and SFV. Lmk
  4. D

Ssvs

A little wary of untested with no returns… but tempted.
  5. D

FS: TAITO Egret 2 NOS illumination panel

Supply and demand I guess. Had several forum pm offers in the $575-650 range to end the auction and sell outright, so it sold for what it probably is worth these days. If you consider Egret 2’s are currently going for $5k+ it doesn’t seem out of line (at least to me) for a NOS panel which...
  6. D

Created a Pirate Ship account and will ship this way internationally. The cheapest option Appears to range from $60-75 w/tracking and $100 insurance via UPS versus the $250 I was quoted at the store. Didn’t see an option to increase insurance but am sure it’s there for an additional cost.
  7. D

For anyone considering submitting a bid, just wanted to clarify: US shipping is $30usd via USPS International shipping is $115usd via USPS eBay will not allow me to revise to include this information. A winning international bidder would have to pay $30usd on EBay, then submit the $85usd...
  8. D

Yeah those were the good old days, if that is when you scored yours… when Matsu was importing them and selling Astro’s for $350-400. Egret 2’s for $1k-1200. Unfortunately, those days are long gone. Candies sell for quite abit more now.
  9. D

Ah thanks for making me aware. Didn’t realize this wasn’t the forum to list this. I rarely sell items.
  10. D

For anyone interested, I’ve listed this original new old stock TAITO Egret 2 illumination panel on eBay with a $700 starting bid...
  11. D

Droid’s aka Fatherpain’s Arcade collection / gameroom

Some current pix of the gameroom. As it’s in a finished garage, there is a little bit of a water intrusion issue. Until that is resolved, have to forgo blacklight carpet and in favor of epoxy floor.
  12. D

Here is a video walkthrough showing the current state of the cade.
  13. D

SOCAL shmupmeet/fighting games

I am always down to host. If interested please text me at: 714-588-4247 I am in Fullerton Regards Tom
  14. D

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Pre-Neo Geo era: a Star Trek Captain’s Chair
  15. D

Thank you sir, yes I agree. Both that and Spy Hunter Sitdown are showstoppers. Recently received a sizable offer for Afterburner (15k) but declined for the very reason you stated. Has a ton of NOS parts including the monitor plexi which I’d never be able to source again. If any of you ever...
  16. D

Thank you. Really appreciate the kind words. The video is abit outdated now so will try to find time to make another one of these days. Here is the most recent addition: Pigskin 621AD I used to host Neo Geo meets and have tried to get them going again. But sadly, the SoCal scene appears to...
  17. D

My buddy Paul playing Berzerk running the JROK Berzerk/Frenzy multikit. He is the WR holder in Frenzy. Need to search for some mini marquees one of these days. My favorite game Bustamove/Puzzle Bobble. Linked for versus play. We have some high level slugfests whenever I host a game night. If...
  18. D

Recent pics of the gameroom. Have been working on decor and getting the layout correct.