Search results

1. L

SVC Choas, Arcade kit for trade

managed to obtain a Japanese SVC Chaos board complete in box with manual, extra dip sheets (for Spanish and Japanese), game sheets (in all three langauges) and move stickers (2 of them in each of the three langauges). As I don't like MVS(!) versions of games I want to get rid of it. Would like...
  2. L

Factory Sealed US Riding Hero Neo CD / Euro Fatal Fury AES

As title stated, Factory Sealed US edition of Riding Hero on Neo Geo CD. And Euro Fatal Fury in excellent condition, however the manual isn't bagged and there is very minor scuffing on the front right of the cartridge. Offers or trades / part ex for Japanese AES, Pocket or Neo Geo CD games. :D
  3. L

Japanese Neo Geo AES / Jpn Pocket games from UK or Finland pref

After a few games (must be all Japanese) Few more games added Samurai Spirits Fatal Fury King of Fighters 95 King of Fighters 96 King of Fighters 98 League Bowling Last Resort Viewpoint Fatal Fury 3 Last Blade Thrash Rally Fighters History Dynamite Baseball Stars Pro Joy Joy Kid And these on...
  4. L

Neo Geo Pocket List.... dear oh dear...

Why is the Neo Geo Pocket list so full of holes? For example it seems to indicate that Puyo Pop was never released in Japanese, when it was under the original name of Puyo Puyo Tsu (2), ditto with Pac Man. Also there do seem to be a few gaps here and there, why isnt Dakahel noted as a Japanese...
  5. L

Mahjong Controller

Given that people have them, someone can surely answer the following questions. 1) Does the Mahjong Controller work with the Neo Geo CD Mahjong Games? Quest of the Jongmaster, Final Romance 2, etc? 2) What are the pin outs of the Mahjong controller? I assume that it's either going to be...
  6. L

Neo Geo CD Vs Home Cart

As I can't find one, I might as well ask here. I'm trying to find a list which shows the differences between the Neo Geo CD games and the Home Cartridge versions. By differences I mean things like Lack of sprite animation in Art Of Fighting 3 New Music on King Of Fighters 95 Painful loading on...
  7. L

ADK. Where are they now?

Who were ADK? All the information I can find on them seems to link them with SNK, can find any information that they existed before SNK and can't find that they exist now. The only non Neo Geo game I can find that they released was Twinkle Star Sprites on the Saturn (Dreamcast version was by...
  8. L

Wanted : Neo Geo AES, CD and Pocket Wanted

Hi, After the following games on Japanese, don't want US or UK games at all. All items must be in good condition (don't care about mint) with box, inlays, manauls. Neo Geo AES Home Cart King of Fighters 94 King of Fighters 95 King of Fighters 98 Fatal Fury Special Real Bout - Fatal Fury...