Search results

1. A

Will my tv work?

I have just recieved an RCA Dimensia FKC2600E television/monitor. The reason this thing calls itself a monitor is because it has heaps of inputs: UHF, VHF, RCA, and (hopefully) RGB. For some specs, check here. Can someone please tell me if this television's RGB input can be used for my Supergun...
  2. A

line-level converter

As I understand it, a line level converter is required in order to output the audio from a mvc board into a stereo/tv setup. But I'm kinda cheap and want to build one myself. Does anyone know how? I've looked for schematics online but can't seem to find anything.
  3. A

JAMMA2 pinout

Does anyone happen to know where I can find a pinout of the JAMMA2 connections? I know that there are several different connections that make up JAMMA2, and I havn't been able to find a pinout for any of them. Any help would be appreciated. Oh yeah, I already know that many JAMMA2 systems have...
  4. A

supergun audio options

Ok, here's the deal. I'm currently planning out my first supergun (self-constucted of course), and am trying to find a way to make it as universal as possible (mono audio through jamma, stereo audio through jamma, stereo audio through RCA, etc.) Anyway, I'm working on the audio connections right...