Search results

1. Below The Radar

How many owned pictures are stashed in your hard drive?

108. Half of them I made myself.
  2. Below The Radar

Kyo

Sup, I'm a beginner at using this dude. Any tips on having a better Kyo?
  3. Below The Radar

My local arcade closed down

The arcade scene in VA looks like it's pretty much doomed. And the sad part is they just got SvC Chaos, and the comp we got was at its peak. Man, we rocked the 'cade on Black Friday Night with some long streaks. Any ways to cope with it?? I've been going to that arcade almost every weekend...
  4. Below The Radar

For those that don't play the new systems much.

How many games for PS2/GC/Xbox you haven't beat yet due to being bored of long RPG cut scenes or getting burned out on finding 85,000,000 hidden tidbits to get the true ending? Let's see, I never beat a single one of my PS2 games. I bought Zelda: The Wind Waker, and only beat the first...
  5. Below The Radar

Rename: Radar's Famicom/Super Famicom Collection Pictures.

Aight y'all. I've been dying to post a pic of my current Famicom collection on some forum, so I now finally got to do it. Yeah, I have a crappy digital camera, but it's better than wasting money and time at Walgreen's. The countdown. >Inside the Sachen Q Boy: 110 in 1 multicart >First...
  6. Below The Radar

DDS Megami Tensei/Shin Megami Tensei/Persona Revelations Thread

Anyone around here other than myself play this series? I'm starting to like it bit by bit.
  7. Below The Radar

Assault Suits Series (Target: Earth/Cybernator) Thread

Who else other than me is a fan of these 2 games as well as Konami's US-only spin-off "Metal Warriors"? Oh and anyone found screen shots of Assault Suit Leynos 2 on Saturn? I never knew there was a 3rd game in the series for Saturn.
  8. Below The Radar

WTB: Game Theory Admiral Handheld

First of all, I'm more comfortable buying in America, not Hong Kong. But I'd like to buy the Game Theory Admiral Portable Famicom system. 50 is my offer.
  9. Below The Radar

Most Intense Final Boss Music

What are some tunes your heard when you fight semi-cheap final bosses that makes your heart beat fast in anxiety about if you're going to beat the game or not? Here's my pick: >Sigma - Megaman X1 >Contra III - All 3 segments of Red Falcon. I think those were the most well composed pieces for...
  10. Below The Radar

Your Super Famicom Collections: What's in it?

Here's my SFC shit: Sailor Moon: Another Story Luna Strike Final Fantasy V Megami Tensei 1 & 2 Collection Shin Megami Tensei II Far East of Eden Zero Garou 2 Super Chinese World (Super Ninja Boy) Yu Yu Hakusho 2.
  11. Below The Radar

WANTED: Mega Man 5 for NES

I have the game, but I'm actually helping a friend of mine (a non-Neo Geo.com member) get it. I'll give his AIM screen name to the first person that PMs. Thanx
  12. Below The Radar

World's Most Dumbest Robber

http://www.yonkis.com/mediaflash/el_ladron.htm OWN3D.
  13. Below The Radar

Scariest Games You've Played Lately?

For me it's been Clock Tower 3. I'm not even that far into the game, but it's freakin' me out already, which is really a thrill since I only play it when I stay up late with the lights off. Right now, there's something disturbing about that child killing psychopath with a sledgehammer chasing...
  14. Below The Radar

Member: Oceanvein

Oceanvein (who PMed me for SS3 and 4 for Sega Saturn), if you read this, since I can't e-mail you or IM, plz let some fresh air into your PM inbox.
  15. Below The Radar

FT: Samurai Showdown 3 and 4 (Saturn). In search of Turbografx 16 Hucards

I am getting rid of Samurai Spirits Best Collection on Saturn (complete, excellent condition). I'll trade for the following Hucards, but maybe I'll consider buying, I'll never know, 5-15 bucks. *- means "most wanted badly* >Bloody Wolf* >Tiger Road* >Ninja Spirit* >Legendary Axe 1 & 2*...
  16. Below The Radar

What other companies you wanna see come up with their own hit fighting game?

Aight. we know Capcom, SNK, Namco, Tecmo, Sega, and sammy/Arc System's been in the fighting scene for a long while. But what other company you want to see come up with a hit fighting game, so great they get played in tournaments? Here's my list: > Konami (forget Deadly Arts/G.A.S.P. & Martial...
  17. Below The Radar

Have you ever been randomly touched by a girl you don't know in public?

Been in situations where you're in a large crowd and some random female pats your back just for you to excuse her, or similar scenarios? I have. I'd liked it. here were several cases I had. >Years ago, I was at the arcade, the place was pretty crowded, typical of a Friday and saturday night...
  18. Below The Radar

SvC Chaos in Colonial Heights Virginia.

Anyone living in the Virginia area, particularly around Richmond and the Tri Cities areas, SvC Chaos just hit Southpark Mall in Colonial Heights VA. Thought I'd let that group know.
  19. Below The Radar

AES Dream Game: Ikari Warriors 4

NOTE: If this is meant for the Creative Forums, y'all can move it there as necessary. During the whole time my power was out during the hurricane, I had been brainstorming out of boredom, about what if a new Ikari Warriors game for AES. I'd call it "Ikari Warriors IV: Doomsday Gun" I think...
  20. Below The Radar

FT Only: Samurai Spirits 3 and 4 (Saturn)

I got Samurai Spirits Best Collection for trade for the following: >Super Spy AES >imports. Famicom, SFC, Megadrive, anything. or >Game Gear stuff, especially Mega Man, Ninja Gaiden, Shinobi, Wonderboy III: The Dragon's Trap, Phantasy Star Gaiden or any Game Gear RPG, a AC adapter, or a...