Search results

1. T

Andy in KOF 2003?

I saw a few pics of Andy w/ the ninja boy from MoTW and I'm not sure if it was fake or not. Can someone verify that for me? Thanks.
  2. T

SVC Chaos for PS2?

What is the new date for the PS2 release in Japan?
  3. T

The price war for SSV has started!!!!!!!

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-3p-70-2qh-4-14.html $299.00. Do I hear a counter bid?
  4. T

Dips for all neo games...

Is there a place where the dips for ALL THE NEO GAMES have been posted? I tried to find some but the ones I found had bits and peices here and there. Also, If there isn't, I think we all should contribute whatever we learn and combine it into a gigantic faqs. Help and opinions...:help: :eek...
  5. T

Another SVC MVS CART Seller on ebay...Help!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3253725452&category=13718&rd=1 I think I want to buy...it kinda looks ligite but I know the cart release was pulled and moved to the middle of November. Advice...opinion...whatever you know...help a brother out NEo HeaDs!!!!!:help: :help: :help:
  6. T

I got my Tracking number for The CART!!!!

jUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW I GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER FOR BOTH THE POSTER AND THE CART. i GOT THE CART'S NUMBER MINUTES AGO. Shawn...rock on!!! Everyone else...love to hear from you'll. Best wishes and keep gaming hard!:buttrock: :buttrock:
  7. T

Ugh...Delays again?

Just went to ng store and they pulled the MVS ver of SVC Chaos. What the hell is going on with SNKP? It's bad enough the AES is taking this long....now we can even get the MVS in hand. I hope someone can tell us all why they're having all these problems over on title. I don't think I can...
  8. T

Is Matrimelee worth it?

I think I want to buy it but I haven't played it and I don't know much about it. I have RotD...it's okay. I need to get takes on it soon.
  9. T

Converted Controller

I need a converted NEO GEO controller for my Neo. I tried NEOGEOUSA.COM but they couldn't help me. Any help please?