Search results

1. DanM

Octopus Arcade Stick: Neo Geo Compatibility Unlocked

It appears so. My old account is inaccessible - so here I am. Hursit is too busy and quite frankly warned me I might not be well received. I posted in our Discord as you suggested a couple of days ago to no avail. So, fam, it ain't it, but I tried. It is what it is.
  2. DanM

Cappuccino was for scale. Using Lach's purple dildo would have confused people, also, I mislaid my magnifying glass so was unable to locate it for the photo shoot.
  3. DanM

You're making me feel so welcomed. Thank you.
  4. DanM

I am sure you are a great person in reality.
  5. DanM

No. This is Ibrahim Gezer, a well respected and award winning Istanbul based actor and movie director. He is playing a character and does not usually smoke cigars. I am unaware if he is a fan of Brazilians but he is usually clean shaven if that helps?
  6. DanM

Stupid trailer? A week of effort from a team that poured free labor into a passion project. It's not just about hyping the Octopus Arcade Stick; it's about supporting a cause—10% of the money raised aids Turkey's earthquake recovery. Here it is, just a stupid trailer featuring just an overhyped...
  7. DanM

30 dol'arhs ngah'ehye s'uhn'gha phlegeth wgah'n glob'nah.
  8. DanM

We plan on having customizable top plates when we hit the $150k stretch goal. 4 button wasn't considered yet but it could be an option!
  9. DanM

Good question! Originally, this stick was compatible with eight platforms – a nod to its namesake. But just like an octopus adapting to new environments, the Octopus stick evolved, now embracing loads more platforms. The name just stuck.
  10. DanM

Hi everyone, Dan here from TR Fight Stick. I wanted to share a project I've been working on that might interest to other Neo Geo fans. We've been developing an arcade stick called the Octopus that we aim to make compatible with a range of consoles, including the Neo Geo. We've just hit our...