Search results

1. SC-ULTRA

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

@ShootTheCore Refund requested. Thanks. If SAG comes back with anything useful I'll post it here.
  2. SC-ULTRA

MISTer FPGA?

Yeah fuck me it was a joke.
  3. SC-ULTRA

MISTer FPGA?

Maybe someday in the future we'll get a menu that lists every system and game available. Dare to dream.
  4. SC-ULTRA

What are you listening to at the moment?

One of a handful of albums I can play through without thinking of skipping a track. Weakest is probably “fuel my fire” but its also the last song so fuck it.
  5. SC-ULTRA

What are you listening to at the moment?

THE FAT OF THE LAND
  6. SC-ULTRA

MISTer FPGA?

On one hand if the board is legit they no longer have to worry about terasic pulling the plug, on the other it doesn’t offer anything new.
  7. SC-ULTRA

MISTer FPGA?

I guess its about convenience If you use it to play hardware you already have. PITA systems like Naomi were determined not possible. Haven't turned it on in months.
  8. SC-ULTRA

MISTer FPGA?

More accurate too.
  9. SC-ULTRA

Post Your Recent Purchases!

You know who repeats themselves over and over? Retards.
  10. SC-ULTRA

Thats a box not a cartridge dumbass.
  11. SC-ULTRA

How indeed. Probably the same subhumans who destroy cars and treat their animals like shit.
  12. SC-ULTRA

Restated my AES Collection

I had to watch this. Most boatswains mates are pretty dumb but sounds like he was only a seaman (undesignated), the other guy who lost both legs and his finger was an ensign and they made him the line handling safety observer..lol. Blind leading the blind. Sounds like a shit space too, probably...
  13. SC-ULTRA

No idea. Just doing a run of 100 also and I'm curious as to why.
  14. SC-ULTRA

15. SC-ULTRA

Could have just bought robot dolls.
  16. SC-ULTRA

This was a joke sir. The boards are Blazing Star. Something must have happened to the original shell. one of the boards is fine, the other looks like it has just a touch of wear on the back from bouncing around loose a bit. Ive seen boxes of "boards only" shit from China so maybe something like...
  17. SC-ULTRA

Picked up this mint condition Blazing Star. Cart ended up being from Aggressors of Dark Kombat. Boards were pretty decent.
  18. SC-ULTRA

Looks like they will be doing a final run on the darksoft mvs cart. https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/interest-check-new-mvs-multi-batch.29500/
  19. SC-ULTRA

fuck. *edit.* Now that I think about it, Couldnt you test between the two?