Search results

1. B

What other arcade systems do you have?

Just wondering what the majority of you guys have other than the MVS.
  2. B

Console > Arcade Project

I am thinking of making a custom cabinet from scrap. I am thinking of doing either Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, GameCube, or PS2. I think I will make it universal with home-made marquee. I will have the the sticks for each system custom made and removable from the top. Like a board with a whole...
  3. B

Naomi Q

Like the Neo Geo MVS can a NAOMI system work similar? Like the way multiple games can be played easily. I saw pics of naomi board and there are cartridges for each game. Can most games work with a set up with 6 buttons for each player, 2 sticks, 2 start buttons? Also is switching games easy on...
  4. B

Can someone explain what a ...

What is a supergun? I think I kinda know what one does but still a bit confused. So to save confusion and embarrassment on my part, I wont share my thoughts on one.
  5. B

How much does a two slot mvs weigh?

How much does one way so I can figure out shipping costs! eek_2
  6. B

Credits Problem!

I was thinking about getting an arcade mvs system. But then I remembered that it costs money to play! I was wondering is there a way to find out which dips does the trick or any other way to fix that. :p
  7. B

2 Slot MVS w/ Cabinet

I am looking for a 2 slot MVS system set up in an official snk cabinet. Style Doesn't matter but I just want the official one not custom. :cool: Please post your price wanted for this.
  8. B

Universe BIOS Help

Ok I am looking into a getting an MVS system. But I don't want to be restricted from blood and bounciness. Ok first does anything like turning on blood stay on until it is shut down or forever? Also is it hard to install? Which one should I order and what features does that one have? <small>[...