Search results

1. kshira

PS2 SSV Question. Pls Help!

I don't know how to unlock Amakusa, Mizuki and Zankuro. The booklet says they're there but i just dunno how to unlock them. I'd appreciate the assistance.
  2. kshira

gta 4 QUESTION: PLZ HELP

Guys, i need to know and maybe Im missing out something important here but whenever I try to race on arcade mode with my modded cars they always have the driver aids(TCM & ASC) switched off. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to remedy this? Thanks
  3. kshira

Adelheid vs Rock

Who do you think would come out on top and why? Adel has only been in one game and may not be as popular but seems quite powerful. Love to hear your views and opinions.... Oh, and I think Rock would win.
  4. kshira

KOF 2002 on PS2...

Is anybody out there just as anxious to get the import as I am? What with the extra characters (GEESE!) :buttrock: and redone BGs? I personally am salivating at the thought of using using Geese in a KOF once again!! Like to hear your thoughts on this guys... Holla!!
  5. kshira

Kizuna Encouter. Your thoughts...

I've only played this a couple of times on the Saturn and at the arcade a long time ago. I really enjoyed the style and the character design (especially Kim). I'd like to see this title revived. What are you opinions?
  6. kshira

Think KOF 01 on PS2 with 3D will rock or suck?

Just read that KoF 2001 on PS2 will have 3-D backgrounds like Evolution on Dreamcast did? What do you guys think? Is it a recipe for disaster or are you lookin forward to it? I'm goin to definetly get a hold of it cos Evolution was good.
  7. kshira

Terry or Iori...and why?

Please settle an argument for me. On another forum there was a discussion on how Terry should have top billing over Kyo and why. Now my brother and I were talking about who theoretically is the stronger/better/more powerful fighter and he reckons Iori OWNZ Terry. I've been an SNK follower since...