Search results

1. D

Baseball Stars Pro and Magician Lord *SOLD*

Hi all I just wanted to see if there was any interest in copies of complete Baseball Stars Professional and Magician Lord. I wanted to move them together for $50+ shipping. If you are interested just send me a PM. If there are trust issues I have no problem starting an auction on eBay. Pics are...
  2. D

Problem: Getting garbled video on AES

I JUST bought a NEO that looks to be in brand new condition. The problem is when I try and run a game I have to reinsert the cart multiple times to get the games to run without the text and graphics being distorted. I've tried cleaning the cart contacts, and I've blown compressed gas in to the...
  3. D

MEGA NEO GEO /w games 1¢ eBay auction!!

Hey guys I'm selling all of my NEO GEO stuff on eBay! :( Since I am eager to sell this stuff I am opening the bidding at 1¢ and NO RESERVE! I am practically giving this stuff away so please help me out! Thanks!! :multi_co: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8139394573...
  4. D

Are new Neo Geo games STILL censored on the US AES?

I know I've heard about games like Samurai Showdown and Metal Slug being censored on US NGH systems. Is that still true to this day? Are games like Metal Slug 3 and 4 still censored? I have Sengoku 3 and it appears to have blood in it. What about the newer fighting games? The Dark One
  5. D

Differences between a US and JP NGH console?

I was wondering what the technical differences are between the US and JP NGH consoles. How can you tell at a glance what region your system is from? Is it serial #'s? A difference in the way the games are played? I heard that they have different bios installed but can you tell without opening...