Search results

1. abdul

ALL SOLD

Looking for a quick sale--- need some extra drinking money for my trip to Prague. I can't be bothered to do ebay, so here is your chance to take advantage of my germinating alcoholism. continental Us only, no trades. Paypal only: fee and shipping are included. Pics will be put up once I find...
  2. abdul

10$ to whomever can find this song

10$ cash or money order to anyone who can find this song: "When Will I Be Loved" (1968) Written by Phil Everly Arrangement and Additional material by M. Ramos & M. Carter Performed by Ria Courtesy of P. House, Inc. Courtesy of Sony/ATV Acuff Rose Music (BMI) I have also seen it called...
  3. abdul

So what did everyone study in college?

Just curious... I have exactly one semester left till I finish my anthropology degree. If I had known back when I was declaring what this major would actually consist of, I definantly would have chosen somthing else ( probs philosophy). After the initial "omg this is koll" classes, the stuff...
  4. abdul

WTB: DC agetech stick and a few games

Would like the green buttoned stick, please Also want [us dc only] -Fatal Fury Mark of the Wolves -Mars Matrix -Capcom vs. Snk I can only pay by m/o... thanks
  5. abdul

wanted; Ikaruga and Eternal Darkness for Gamecube

can send out m/o asap, lmk your price shipped to 22182 VA
  6. abdul

everything sold( 20 characters !!!)

all for sega saturn, USA version. PDS, GH, and DF are all nm to mind ( light scratches on disks, but every thing else is great). Shining Force 3 is excellent. The cover of the case is off the hinge, and the manual is i n ok shape. Pds- 125 shipped Gh- 70 shipped DF- 70 shipped SF3- 50 shipped...
  7. abdul

Wanted: Astro Boy and Guardian Heroes GBA

cart only is fine; will be paying by usps m/o, shipped priority.
  8. abdul

Billd420 ( 20 charactersssssssss)

He sold me a turbo duo (which i payed via money order). He told me he was going to send it to his friedn to get him to fix somthing with it, then this friend would ship it to me. This was over a month ago. first he tells me the bank took a week to process a USPS money order.........hookay...
  9. abdul

gamers condition homecart system

I would like a cheap homecart system. As long as it works great, im fine. Hookups and a controller ( old/ new/ or cd is fine) and any game would be good can trade you some omg rare saturn games ( Dragon force and Guardian heroes ) thanks
  10. abdul

Wanted: Turbo Duo and a few games

Turbo Duo! system, controller, and cords only please, I dont want to pay up the butt for box+ other packaging items a couple of games would also be great ( this isnt for me, its for my friend who just graduated law school) I can pay using a money order if you prefer a trade, I have some cool...
  11. abdul

wanted: English NGPC games!

if this thread is in the wrong place, someone move it plz (sorry) Games i want ( i really, really would prefer the uk version ,but i would take a usa versionn), must be complete,etc. Gals Fighters Snk vs. Capcom Card Fighters Clash ( any version) Dynamite Slugger Thanks all I can pay via...
  12. abdul

fs/ ft: aes game and special edition ngp

Nm- JAP Art of Fighting 3 cart. Manual and cart are pretty mint, but snaplock case has a small cut ( not on insert)- about 1/2 of an inch. I can try to get pics (i dont have a camera, but ill try to borrow one) if you need em. price: $150, offers welcome though mint Samurai Spirits Neo Geo...
  13. abdul

New Years ( 20 charftw)

so my humble advice, instead of generic good will wishes.. for the new year is. stop kidding yourself. first thing to do.. give up "giving up" stuff. find out why you need it in the first place. be it chocolate, US magazine or Starbucks, booze crack or Heron. why do you turn to it, cravings...
  14. abdul

Who has done a deal with me?

I know i have done more than the 2 deals for which i have recieved feedback for... the people who i know for sure are: roker, ckchan, BIG, Kysuke23, Freelancer (banned?), D-Lite, JHendrix, KOF RUGAL B I know there are more people who i have done buissness with, so please post here if you...
  15. abdul

wanted ( any model) ps3, will pay $$$$$$

does not have to be omfgfactorysealed11111, just so long as it works like a champ/ i really want to trade an xbox 360+ cash for one; i also have a lot more trade items(just ask and i can provide you w/ a list), or i can pay lmk plz, i really, really want one!
  16. abdul

planning to wait for ps3.....when should I go?

I waited for the 360, but I showed up at 6am to a compusa and got a system. I am assuming that will all this hype/bs, i have to get there earlier. when do you guys reccomend I go?
  17. abdul

Since were talking about cell phones, got a new one

:chimp: cost me $350 Price, plus extras made it worth it ( comes with a bunch of koll stuff), plus; its D&G
  18. abdul

Do governments owe the governed the truth?

why or why not? we had a pretty interesting discussion today on this; whadda ya'll think
  19. abdul

Furious Kay & Lou Valentino

I love these guys. I heard their song "people shining" on fifa :kekeke: , its pretty damn good. .....does anyone know where i can find lyrics/downloads of their music?
  20. abdul

ZOMFG!

http://www.littleleague.org/series/2006divisions/llbb/teams/transatlantic/aarondurley.htm :eek: