Search results

1. U

Count Down To OD!

Hey folx this is UnCauzi of www.fierceslash.com, we've decided to put together a gathering for SNK heads to play in some tourney style matches in the North East. It's kind of a preliminary to the big tournament we're planning later on this year. We're located in Bear, DE. About 1 hour from...
  2. U

Count Down To OD!

Hey folx this is UnCauzi of www.fierceslash.com, we've decided to put together a gathering for SNK heads to play in some tourney style matches in the North East. It's kind of a preliminary to the big tournament we're planning later on this year. We're located in Bear, DE. About 1 hour from...
  3. U

SNK Tournament Take 2! NEC

[Shooting for early November] The Revolution @ Evolution though small with about a total of 50 people was a success, now it's time for take 2 which will take place in NYC, date and location is still to be determined. More information will become available in the coming weeks. If you are...
  4. U

OD2k4: Panel

Hey folx with the success with the Revolution @ Evolution 2k4. (60 + overall participants) I'm preparing to get ready for the east coast SNK tourney OD2k4. If you are on the east coast and interested in helping with the organizing let me know. DeadDogSamurai@fierceslash.com -UnCauzi
  5. U

Help Needed: Revolution @ Evolution

Hey guys, I'd like to thank everyone who offered up helping me get materials for the unofficial SNK tournament at Evolution, REVOLUTION. I've run into some stumbling blocks, one being Samurai Shodown 0/special. If anyone cares to do a loner (it's brand new so I know it's a tuff one to ask) I'd...
  6. U

Fierceslash.com now Hiring.

Okay it's not for money lol. But we're looking for peoples nonetheless. As some of you might know Fierceslash dot com is a competitive SNK fan site that features a forum + various multimedia. We are currently looking to expand. It's a great opportunity for someone with graphic ability, html...
  7. U

SNK tournaments at Evo? Who'd of thought.

Well I would have! I'm sorry if this is flat out spammage but I think there's some people on this site who may dig competeing against freinds and foes at one of the largest fighting game expositions in the United States. SNK Tournament at EVO2k4! Do you want a piece? Also look for the...
  8. U

Samsho II combos movies.

I'm uploading some samsho 2 combo movies now, just go to www.fierceslash.com and go to the multimedia section. FIrst up Genan, tonight Ukyo and a bunch of others. Enjoy! UnCauzi www.fierceslash.com
  9. U

Is there any tournament players in the U.S. that you all know of?

Let me know, if you know of any seriously competitive neo-geo players. There's some big events coming up and I'd love to add neo-geo games to the list if I knew there was interest.
  10. U

S.N.K. OVERDOSE TOURNAMENT!

S.N.K. OVERDOSE! It's about time in my opinion for S.N.K. fans to run a tournament of their own in the U.S. Granted I play games from every company on earth but I do have a particular soft spot for some SNK games. Some people here on this board have expressed an interest in helping me out with...
  11. U

Samurai Showdown 2 Tourney in Philly.

Well at least there might be, we're trying to add Samurai Showdown 2 too a Big Philly Console Tourney for experimental reasons maybe more than anything else. Problems we're facing is what system would we run it on? We'd like to run it on the NeoGeo system but none of us have one. Anyone in the...
  12. U

New SS0 vids prolly old.

<a href="http://www.insertcredit.com" target="_blank">www.insertcredit.com</a> And you're right I didn't do a search for it. Question is, do I see airblocking in these vids? Ewwwwww.
  13. U

SNK vs Capcom bleh...

Honestly I would have rather seen something more direct like Garou vs 3rd strike. But then again how popular is Garou? I only see people talking ab out KOF when it comes to SNK games. At the very least they could have put Hokatomaru (sp)in it vs say the ninja girl from 3S. I think that would...
  14. U

Genjuro/Shiki/Earthquake info SvC?

My bad but it seems my Samsho buds aren't getting any love on any of the bulletin boards. Especially Genjuro who seems to have faded away into news obscurity. Do they stink right now? What are your impressions? What type of moves do they have any info will be much appreciated.