Search results

1. J

FS: MVS Garou MotW with Shock Box and mini marque $185 shipped

Title says it all. Pics: ♥ ♥
  2. J

Pro Stick Controller, boxed

hey gang. I'm selling my little-used Pro Stick (bean) controller. It's the US version...not sure if that's a good thing or not. In any case, I need $65 shipped for it via priority USPS. Pic... ♥ Someone please buy this before it goes to some a-hole on eBay that won't love Neo stuff as much as...
  3. J

FS: MVS MV-LED2 boards and the MV-IC Memory Card Reader, with cables

Hey gang. I have some MVS parts that I bought for my cabinet but then never ended up using. Since then I've sold my cabinet and here we are, selling off the final remaining parts. I could eBay these but I'm hoping they go to a good SNK-loving home instead of some random ebay douche. ANYWAY, here...
  4. J

Boxed NES games

I have gauntlet II and Top gun. $10 each, shipped. Who's interested? :) Powered by the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
  5. J

Power dolls FX

I have one final PC-FX game FS. Power Dolls FX! Like anime strategy games in which an all female force defends their world with mechs? I thought so! It only includes the game disc and the manual. I'd lke $14 shipped. Powered by the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
  6. J

ATTENTION WATARU330!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Empty your PM box. You sent me a Paypal but I have no mailing address for you. That is problematic... ;) J
  7. J

SCART RGB cables: PS1/2, DC, SS

I thought I had sold out of these...but I was cleaning out my closet and found some more. I'm 99.9999% sure these are the last ones I have, so if you've ever wanted RGB out from your classic console, now is the time! The DC one is new in box, the PS1/2 ones (I have two of them) are "new in...
  8. J

WTB: Nam 75 MVS

Prefer a loose cart and cheap (of course!) the only requirement is that the game function flawlessly. This game was my "first love" in the Neo world back in the early 1990s and for some reason I still don't have it for my full size MVS arcade cabinet. Gotta have it! If you have one or a have a...
  9. J

FS: PS 1, SS, and Dreamcast LINK CABLES

You don't see these much anymore. I have link cables that allow you to connect 2 systems and use 2 TVs for multiplayer games that support the feature. The PS 1 cable is loose, but new. I'd like $8 shipped for it. The SS one is boxed and 3rd party and it's $12 shipped. SOLD/PAID/SHIPPING MONDAY...
  10. J

Saturn S-video cables $10 shipped

I've sold a handful of these to fellow ng forum peeps, but still have several of them left, anyone interested? I take paypal and the post office is a 60 second walk from my office.... :)
  11. J

SCART cables, Sega Saturn, Sega MegaDrive 2

Subject line says it all. I have two, new-in-box SCART cables. One for the MD2, one for the Saturn. I'd like $15 each. This is one way to get pure RGB out of these systems...though I'm not 100% sure on the compatibility details for using these with US RGB monitors. I guess that's what the google...
  12. J

Cheap NES, GBA, Saturn, Megadrive, DC, PS2, Xbox stuff and a powerline networking adapter

Hey all. I'm tying to get rid of the remainder of my old game stuff that I don't use anymore. All offers considered. NES: Gauntlet II: cart, sleeve, and original box included (no manual or foam block) - $5 Topgun: cart, manual, foam, original box included (no sleeve) - $5 cart only: Track &...
  13. J

FS: PC Engine games

Hey gang, I haven't even had a system to play these on for 7-ish years, so it's probably time to send them to another NEC-fan. Here is what I currently have: PC Engine CD Games (all games include case, disc and manual unless otherwise noted!) HMCD2004 - Uchuu Senkan Yamato (disc only)...
  14. J

FS: Soldier Blade TG16

Yes, this is the US version of Soldier Blade from Hudson Soft. Pretty rare shooter. Includes the card, card case, jewel case, and jewel case insert (manual). No outter cardboard box, unfotunately. At any rate, I'd like $100 OBO. I don't even have a my TG16/CD/Kisdao/AC Pro set up anymore...
  15. J

Mounting coin counters

Hey gang. For years I have had a set of coin counters for my Neo cab and I'd like to finally install them. My cab isn't an original MVS, it was some sega game first. Anyway, I'd like to mount them in the lower corners of the monitor bezel area. Right now the bezel is made up of some crappy...
  16. J

critic my MVS marquee....

I've fiddled with PS and this is what I've come up with for my MVS 1 slot marquee. It didn't come with one when I bought it, so I'm trying to come up with something on my own. I definitely want the coin counters integrated in there, but am not sure my solution is ideal. Any...
  17. J

WTB: 1 slot marquee

anyone have one FS? :)
  18. J

MVS memory card / headphones graphics?

Anyone have a jpg or tiff file that shows the graphics on MVS cabs that go over the memory card and headphones ports? Like this... but a pure 2 color file, not a pic of someones cab... I finally got a MV-IC and wanna install it...
  19. J

FT: some NEC shooters...

Sidearms - loose hucard Dead Moon - in case with original manual, slip cover, hu Blazing Lazers - ditto Soldier Blade - ditto Gate of Thunder / bonk / bonk's revenge CD, with manual, case looking for Neo MVS stuff... or shooters for other systems. Good ebay feedback blah blah blah. :)
  20. J

high res MVS marquee scans?

anyone know where I might find hi-res scans of 1 or 2 slot MVS marquees / headers. I did some searches on google and found some "nice" sub-10kb scans... :help: