Search results

1. O

help kof2k3

can any one give an informmation about the secret character in 2003 ....... and I want to know how is the boss on it...
  2. O

What in the hill is that?????

I saw a pic that rugal look like a girl on it!!!!!!!!!! If that what they done then they have to but may as a man!!!!!!!
  3. O

About 2003

Is kyo and iori there cause from the pic I see for it ...there are some new player (in the fact alot ) and I don`t see enything for kyo and iori and about the kof RPG that in www.kofonline.com .....this there a kof game with that name???????????? :loco: :eek_2:
  4. O

about yuri

yuri in kof 2001 had a SDM just like akuma but I don`t know what`s wrong with it .... some time when I do it , it end with showing V on her hand but in less time she show her back and cause so many dameg ....... eny hint`s:cool:
  5. O

Smartest Player

I don`t know If you agree but I think that ryo is the smartest in kof99 and I have a big problam to finsh him . also rugal in kof98 and 2002 like to be a Termonater .
  6. O

what that SDM for?

What`s kula SDM thst in air in kof2002 for ? It seem like we have became in funny game like pocket fighter and I don`t there is eny one want to do it and lose 2 stock even in the trinning.
  7. O

k9999 DM

I have try to do it many time but from 100000000 times only one loco work so what you suggest to do it better..... maybe one every ten times would be good spock .
  8. O

story line

I have a hoppy of collucting storylines but dont find mark of wolves one . can you people give me a hint case i realy need to undrestand the story. help <small>[ May 29, 2003, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: O-Ragul ]</small>
  9. O

the best one

After all this years from playing kof (S) I can say that kof99 is the best of all.With this all powerful player no one can say there is a week one. also there is the way stock gose and the mix btween extra and advance .every player is boss and the real boss who can play with thim all.
  10. O

Did that happen with you

last night when I and my brother were playing kof99 he play with leona and in the game he use her chaging max when he has a red life I know it will take alot of my player life but what happen is that my player die even he had a full life ,yes all the life were taking out. I try with my brother...
  11. O

kof2k3 news

I am trinig to find some site that give me information about kof2k3 but for nothing. can you help to find it? Is thier any site for playmore ? help
  12. O

m or fe

last night when I and my brother were playing kof99 vs , we use to play rondam game .when boa came to him he told me that she will win but I told him that he is a meal .but the problam that every year we get an idea like in 2000 kenso kiss boa so its fe but in 2001 its talke as a meal so who is...
  13. O

Is there eny arabic love kof like me here

heloo I am an arabic fan for kof I have all kof (s) and I know the story of every player in this game and I hope to see arab people in this wep. I have seen may in samurai 1 in some player ending is there any conect. :D
  14. O

anti-boss

If you need to win any boss easy just see this kof96 use chang and you will win the boss so easy all you have to do just do his <--> c and you will hit him . kof97 mary look perfect to win orchi but you have to be close to him. kof98 takuma with his free max can win but you have to just do it...
  15. O

the boss

every year in kof we get a new boss but as I hear form frind that kensu or bao gana be the kof2003 boss is that right! eek_2 and if they will end the game with that where is the end of the fight between kyo and iori (or they became best frind loco -in the dream-) <small>[ May 03...
  16. O

is this real king of fighter or its mugen fighters

after kof99 we have seen many player that came from cloning so that they have many move that can not be defeted like zero 2000 and 2001 and dont forget igniz this power that became tooooo much rember me to that in mugen . just if look to some hidding max in kof2k2 like mai k9999 chin angel and...
  17. O

kof98 dc movie

Can eny one send me were can the open movie that show in kof98 dc (v) eye
  18. O

what your best team

My best team is: kyo k- iori and strike athena with this 4 I can win eny game vs any player I hope you write your best player.
  19. O

shingo in kof2k2

I know that kasanagi can be unlock in kof2k2 neogeo(v) and rugal is already in but I have a freind who tald me that shingo is in the game ?