Search results

1. C

Taito F3 Manual scan.

Hope this is cool to post over here... I need a manual scan for a Tatio F3. I'm trying to hook up a spinner for Arkanoid Returns and I've got no idea which of the cryptically labeled connectors is the right one. Thanks!
  2. C

Taito F3/spinner question.

Hey, I've got a Taito F3 and am getting ready to wire up a spinner for Arkanoid Returns. I see the jumper for joysitck/sensor, but how the heck do I wire this thing up? Is it just JAMMA left and right, or is it a connector on the board? Also, if anyone has a manual scan, could you be so kind as...
  3. C

Home game options

Hey, I'm an MVS guy here, but I've considered getting the BIOS chip so I can play in AES mode. I was wondering if there was anywhere to findout what additional options are avaliable on the AES for games. That's really the big thing I'm interested in for getting the chip, so I was just...
  4. C

1 Dead MVS cart and 1 with messed up sound

Ok, I've got a problem here. I just got two carts today and they were pretty filthy. I took them apart and cleaned them as per the instructions on Hard MVS. One of them came back to life, sort of. The sound is still a little messed up. The other is still DOA. I've tried contact cleaner and...
  5. C

Cleaning up the shielding (MVS)

Hey, any ideas on how to clean up the metal shielding on a multi-slot MVS? Mine is a little dull and rusty. Not too easy on the eyes. I just want to make it look a little nicer, and i'm not sure what to use on the metal.
  6. C

Monitor Mod question

Ok, I picked up a Magnavox Color 40 CM8502 monitor for $1.50. This monitor is physically identical to the famous Commodore 1084 with one exception, no analog RGB input! All I've got here is composite in. My question is, since I'm 99.999% sure this monitor can handle analog RGB signal with the...