Search results

1. K

WTB Sonic Wings 2 AES

I need to add a copy of Sonic Wings 2 or Aero Fighters 2 to my collection. Other games i might also look into in is Last blade, Nam and Magician Lord from the top of my mind. Drop me a line if you want to part with it, thanks
  2. K

Man dies of eating too much licorice

Pretty much all local candy is made of licorice. So if i would want to eat myself to death this is one option html
  3. K

Memory card AES/MVS

What memory card would you guys recommend? get the original one or JGO from stoneagegamer. NeoSaveMasta looks good but seems like it is sold out and no news on new stock arriving
  4. K

AES hot power supply

My AES original power supply is running very hot. I am using a 230V converter to 110V which deliveres 100W. The power supply input is rated 19W, output is 10V 1A. Says on the bottom POW3 I am wondering if the Arcade converter is power hungry? Since i am running MVS games. Do you think the...
  5. K

Japanese AES in PAL region

Hi guys, I have a question for those living in Europe. I am buying a Japanese AES which runs on 60hz, and being in europe where we have 50hz it will probably run slower without any mods. Is 50/60hz switch needed or what have you guy's done/recommend Thanks
  6. K

Hi from Iceland

Hi there. Am a gamer and collector from Iceland. I have been wondering about getting Neo Geo for a while, and now i am going to do it. So any tips you wish you knew when you started the collection?